Forums

Topic: Project Goomba

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Wintendo

Well hello Nintendolife Let me introduce this project. I'm a huge Nintendo fan, and one thing specifically always stood out for me: The music. Without further ado, here's an introduction to this project:

Project Goomba is a new series of music I'm working on. It aims to pay tribute to the very iconic music of Nintendo consoles, new and old. All songs will be 8 bit, in the style of the NES. Through this, I'm not trying to change the songs - I'm merely 're-working' them. I'm not sure how many songs I'll do, but I want this to be a succesful project! Help is greatly appreciated! You can simply do that by suggesting what song to 'Re-work'. Any song from a Nintendo system can be part of the project. It doesn't have to be a game made by Nintendo. When this is done, all the songs will be available for download for free in an album! I hope you'll enjoy what I have to offer. Only one song done so far, but more to come!

This song is possibly my favorite videogame music ever. It's from Donkey Kong (Which one it's from specifically escapes my mind at the moment xD).
[youtube:O07dGqWExUM]

Enjoy! And please suggest songs! Oh, and I'm not too sure if I said this... but all music is made by me, by ear.

Edited on by Wintendo

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 Add me, and tell me via Backloggery. Which reminds me, add me on backloggery! I'm kinda lonely on there :)
My Backloggery - My Tunes -

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: Mothim

theblackdragon

Please feel free to advertise your music and/or YouTube channel in your signature and profile, voog2 — it'll get a lot more views that way than one lone post on the forums. Thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.