Forums

Topic: Retro recommendations thread

Posts 781 to 785 of 785

Knighty_IX

@Cobalt Already got Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, it's arguably my favorite entry despite how much it deviates from other entries. Not sure about Musashi: Samurai Legend, read/watched some reviews that were mostly negative about it but I plan to start with Brave Fencer Musashi for the PS1 first and I'll consider looking into the sequel later. Blood Will Tell looks like a fun game, but it might take a while for me to get due to its high price.

Thanks for your help.

Knighty_IX

Vinny

How are Ape Escape 2 and 3 for the PS2?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ReaderRagfish

@Vinny I've heard they're excellent, though I have yet to play either (still gotta get the original first).

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Vinny

@ReaderRagfish The only game in the series I've played a bit of was the PSP version of the original (On the Loose), but it seems it's kinda different from the original since they reworked the controls to take account of the single analog stick.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Gingerbomb

Glover for the Nintendo 64. It's graphics... I guess were on par with Kazzooie.
Its playstyle was unique, sometimes infuriating. It deserved a series of game releases after the initial title for sure.
FYI I'd die to smack some fools around as Glover on Melee.

Gingerbomb

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic