Forums

Topic: Nintendo - 1998 - Collector's piece: Value

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

the_shpydar

Probably between $15-$30 (USD) or so at best. Which game is it? Nintendo released a few of these (each with a different G&W game), and the value may vary slightly different depending on which game.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

bagruj

Game is FIRE

bagruj

the_shpydar

Ok, then probably towards the lower end of the price range. I believe that Donkey Kong Junior is one of the more desired ones of those mini consoles, thus would fetch a little bit of a higher price.

But at the end of the day, it really comes down to what a collector is willing to pay. In general, these mini consoles are fairly desirable to a certain portion of collectors.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

FIRE!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.