Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 23:40 BST
I never had a subscription to Nintendo Power as a kid. Maybe that's why I never had hot games like ALTTP. I'd probably never have read it anyway. I never read SI4Kids
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 23:43 BST
Is there a point to this?
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
3. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 00:08 BST
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
4. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 00:10 BST
Ummm? Use the force, Luke. Hope that helps
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
5. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:56 BST
Did you ever read Nintendo Power?
6. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:00 BST
I started subscribing several years ago and then stopped for a while. Then I resubscribed through a 50% off deal on Amazon.
Nintendo Life Community Administrator/KidSquidDuck
I'm a kid now! I'm a squid now! I'm a duck now! I'm a mod now! I'm a kid noooooow! My Splatloggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
7. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 00:51 BST
Yes, it is the only gaming magazine I read. I don't get it every month, but I get it when I can.
8. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 00:54 BST
I subscribed last year.
9. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 00:55 BST
I haven't subscribed, but we get Game Informer.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
10. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 01:06 BST
I got a subscription to Game Informer once. I was selling my Xbox and many games that weren't backward compatible with the 360, and I got an Edge card and a subscription. My original Xbox was starting to wear out. It worked, but not consistently.
Edited on Thu 17th September, 2009 @ 01:07 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox