Forums

Topic: Nintendo News Report from 1988

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Philip_J_Reed

I love everything about this video. Especially since it features an interview with our own Wiiloveit, Billy White.

Also, I had the Mario underpants. Just sayin'.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

bro2dragons

awesome. very nice to see that bit of history. and wow. i've always thought they were Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.... who knew?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Machu

Great vid CB thanks.

This industry really is like no other, in twenty years it's just gone BOOOM, and soon may take over as the #1 source for entertainment. Games ftw!

And what about that freaky stoner who spent too much time in 3-1, ha, he weirded me out. 0_o

Rawr!

Devil_Hunter_Dante

HAHA its Bill Oreilly ! I never knew he did Inside Edition. Great video Chicken.

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Ristar42

Mario mission control, cool - how do I get to level (minus) -1? Such a cool vid!

Ristar42

WolfRamHeart

Ahh, the good ol' days! This video really takes me back. Thanks for posting this video Brutus, that was some great stuff!

WolfRamHeart

Objection

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I love everything about this video. Especially since it features an interview with our own Wiiloveit, Billy White.

I don't know if you were joking, but no, its not the same person.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Philip_J_Reed

Devil_Hunter_Dante wrote:

HAHA its Bill Oreilly ! I never knew he did Inside Edition. Great video Chicken.

Yep, I forgot about his tenure on Inside Edition, too. I guess that means I used to watch Bill O'Reilly growing up.

Of course, he became much less of a Nintendo fan once he reached stage 3 of Battletoads...
[youtube:iQUmipv-IG0]

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

JayArr

Those two videos just made my day. Thanks for the nostalgia high, man.

.....just awesome.....

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Roebuck

I think that's the 1st time I've heard O'Reilly not angry about some paranoid delusion. Love the video!

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

Stevie

I couldn't stop laughing watching that video, I want to be the president of the 'fun club'.

This is another Nintendo news report from 1991 that is so surreal at points that it seems like it is a spoof
[youtube:QZroKmkVGxk]

P.S - She is rubbish at Dr Mario

Edited on by Stevie

Slapshot

Awesome vids Chicken Brutus. Man you really brought back some great childhood memories with that vid. The Bill vs Battletoads vid was amazing. You had me laughing my butt off. I actually called one of those numbers just for laughs once and I definately remember the Nintendo Power mags and the level layouts. Man those were the days..... so many great memories.

Oh ...... I had the Mario underwear as well Now I got some Mario boxers lol..

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.