Forums

Topic: Nintendo Bead Sprites I've made (PICS) *UPDATED!

Posts 61 to 80 of 146

WAM

zezhyrule wrote:

Nice!

Thanks! Do you want me to do a close up pic of the Sprite or a Far away one?

WAM

WAM

CLOSE UP --->Untitled

FARTHER --->Untitled

WAM

WAM

zezhyrule wrote:

I like it! Great job!

Wonderful! Thank you! We'll sort out the paying and shipping and stuff tomorrow

WAM

WAM

zezhyrule wrote:

Ready when you are(as long as that's right now)!

Haha what's your email again?

WAM

WAM

zezhyrule wrote:

Ready when you are(as long as that's right now)!

Haha what's your email again?

WAM

FonistofCruxis

WAM wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

WAM wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Wow, those are awesome and really impressive. How much would you sell for the Wario one? If possible, please could you do one of 8-bit Travis Touchdown.

Thanks also . The thing about Wario is that a small part of the finger might fall off. I can prob fix it, Offer how much and I'll let you know . Also if I made Travis it would have to be Custom hehe.

I'll offer $15 for the wario bead sprite. I still have some dollars left from my holiday in Florida earlier on in the year.

$20 + how much ever the shipping costs and it's a deal ;P

I would agree but I just realised that I have less money than i thought and you put a lot of hard work and effort into it so I'd like to give you a good amount of money, so maybe when I have more money.

WAM

zezhyrule wrote:

Hello? Are you there? I haven't received any info from you...

Sorry I just sent the e-mail.

WAM

WAM

mariofanatic128 wrote:

WAM wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

WAM wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Wow, those are awesome and really impressive. How much would you sell for the Wario one? If possible, please could you do one of 8-bit Travis Touchdown.

Thanks also . The thing about Wario is that a small part of the finger might fall off. I can prob fix it, Offer how much and I'll let you know . Also if I made Travis it would have to be Custom hehe.

I'll offer $15 for the wario bead sprite. I still have some dollars left from my holiday in Florida earlier on in the year.

$20 + how much ever the shipping costs and it's a deal ;P

I would agree but I just realised that I have less money than i thought and you put a lot of hard work and effort into it so I'd like to give you a good amount of money, so maybe when I have more money.

Alright. Tell me whenever

WAM

Winslow

I think Mega Man (1st page) should be in his standing position.
He would be recognizable that way.

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

pixelman

Very nice, those look awesome.

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

odd69

WAM wrote:

odd69 wrote:

Wow this is impressive WAM. I love these. Id like one off these to add to my Nintendo themed collectiion

Thanks . Who would you want made?

Kirby. I don't have any Kirby swag!!!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WAM

odd69 wrote:

WAM wrote:

odd69 wrote:

Wow this is impressive WAM. I love these. Id like one off these to add to my Nintendo themed collectiion

Thanks . Who would you want made?

Kirby. I don't have any Kirby swag!!!

Haha, which sprite from which game? And offer how much!

WAM

odd69

Nes style Kirby would fit the best it think. Yea man i'd pay you around Five to Ten bucks for one(depending on the size?) . .I'll post a few pics i like.
//farm4.static.flickr.com/3095/3229168172_dcd42fc22c.jpg%3Fv%3D0" alt="Untitled" />
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WAM

odd69 wrote:

Nes style Kirby would fit the best it think. Yea man i'd pay you around Five to Ten bucks for one(depending on the size?) . .I'll post a few pics i like.
//farm4.static.flickr.com/3095/3229168172_dcd42fc22c.jpg%3Fv%3D0" alt="Untitled" />
Untitled
Untitled

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on I just fixed an internet issue yesterday, I had to use my bro's comp but now I can use mine! I just shipped out The Mage for ZEZ too! Anyways so do you want it as a surprise Kirby, NES Kirby,SNES Kirby or what!?

WAM

LordJumpMad

Wow, did you do that?

are you some kind of GOD?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic