Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Sun 3rd Jan 2010 11:40 GMT
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/31/8-bit-xmas-breathes-new-li...8-bit X-Mas. Thought that was pretty cool.
Edited on Sun 3rd January, 2010 @ 12:41 by y2josh
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
2. Posted: Sun 3rd Jan 2010 16:37 GMT
That is awesome!!!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
3. Posted: Sun 3rd Jan 2010 18:07 GMT
Nice NES 2! Too bad it's a little late, or maybe you could say it's REALLY early
Just let it happen.
3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
4. Posted: Sun 3rd Jan 2010 18:56 GMT
I have an NES 2 (the topright version).
5. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:08 GMT
WOA! ITS GLOWEY!
I'm an 8bit kind of guy!
6. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:10 GMT
It's beautiful. And look at those lights emanating from it. I'll bet it's a good game.
7. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:15 GMT
I may have to pick up a copy. Where can I buy?
wont be on here anymore
8. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 04:43 GMT
It's so beautiful....ZAP!
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
9. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 04:46 GMT
Shiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...........I may have to pick up a copy. Where can I buy?
In the link above there is a link to buy the game. It's way to pricey for me, I think it was 44 dollars. If you want to pay extra you can get your name put on the title screen lol
10. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 04:48 GMT
You would be able to at http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&product... but it seems to have been discontinued.