Forums

Topic: NES Classic Edition

Posts 401 to 408 of 408

ThanosReXXX

@Lroy Hear! Hear!
And my pleasure...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

will this fad please die.
thanks. ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Lroy

bezerker99 wrote:

FINALLY!

I found a lone NES Classic controller at my local Wal-mart.

Huzzah!

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

digitalSoup

Hey everyone, Jason from the digitalSoup podcast and I wanted to let everyone know about a sweepstakes we have going on that might be up your alley. We have partnered with 8BitDo and are giving away the 8BitDo N30 Wireless Controller for the NES Classic Console. This controller is not only wireless but has separate turbo buttons for "A" and "B" along with a HOME button so you don't have to get off the couch.

This is a free promotion, you just need to be a subscriber (FREE) and you could be the winner. Hope to see some of you classic gamers entering!

[removed]

Edited on by Octane

digitalSoup

Matthew46

I was lucky enough to receive a pre-ordered NES Classic Mini on release day but, embarrassingly, it's taken me until now to ask this question...

Is it normal for the Reset button to be a little... unreliable? Or perhaps unresponsive is a better word to describe it. I sometimes have to press the button in just the right way for it to register, which sometimes means pressing it a few times. I wondered if this is this a fault or a 'feature'?!

Matthew46

Lroy

@Matthew46 If you haven’t considered soft modding your NES Mini, it might be worth doing for the benefit of a controller input shortcut. E.g. you could hold select and down for a second or two and it will bring up the ‘reset menu’. This way you won’t need to actually push the reset button on the unit itself.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Matthew46

@Lroy Thanks for your advice – I didn't realise this was possible.

It definitely sounds like it's not normal, though. I might look into purchasing a replacement console while they're still available.

Matthew46

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.