Showing 41 to 52 of 52
41. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 09:56 BST
Kirby 64Yoshi's Story (I haven't tried that yet but controls could maybe work)Paper Mario
42. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 10:22 BST
Paper Mario, I have it as VC and love it.In my opinion, it's better than every other Mario RPG except SMRPG: LotSS.
My Wii FC´s
43. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:31 BST
Ocarina of Time...
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
44. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:40 BST
DK64, both Banjos and Conker.
45. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:43 BST
I do not have a DS ......................................................... But I do have an N64 ! They should at least port a few of the good games.
46. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 22:14 BST
DK64 repackaged with wifi would be nice
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
47. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 22:15 BST
Superman 64, now with different ring colors!
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
48. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 22:16 BST
Ocarina of time. Maybe Super smash bros.
Wii Friend Code: 1952230824435541Brawl: 176293745101MVD MMA: 412526265595
49. Posted: Tue 26th Jan 2010 21:34 GMT
50. Posted: Tue 26th Jan 2010 22:22 GMT
I would definitely like Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time and other than that I think that Super Smash Bros. should definitely become a DS game, just add a few more characters and stages. I would also really like Goldeneye 007 to be a DS game, as I have yet to see any good shooters on the DS.
There is no spoonWelcome to die!
51. Posted: Tue 26th Jan 2010 22:25 GMT
52. Posted: Tue 26th Jan 2010 22:29 GMT
Duke Nukem. Both of them.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/bryan.j.pope?ref=profile MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/bryanpope84 Only add me if you've gone through puberty and you're not an anime freak.