Forums

Topic: Mini Consoles Thread

Posts 201 to 209 of 209

Matthew010

I asked you in your last thread to limit the amount of images you used.

Matthew010

Zuljaras

That was unexpected

Zuljaras

NintendoByNature

@AVGN I would reach out to customer support. I think they all got delayed last i heard a few weeks back..

Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-5367-2536-4308

Zuljaras

Just got my 3rd mini! The NES. I already made a list of the games I want on it. from ALL NES games I picked 68 and they will be immortalized on the little machine

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Unless you really don't know or like any more games than that, you could easily fit three to four times that amount and still have enough space for full rows of save slots for each game, seeing as the flash-based storage chip in the NES Mini, is the exact same as that in the SNES Mini.

With the original games already on there, I've got 102 games on my SNES Mini, but as you'll undoubtedly know, the size difference in ROMs between SNES and NES is rather big, with SNES ROMs ranging from 1MB to 3MB, whereas NES ROMs are only between 256KB and 512KB, so for every single SNES ROM, you could easily fit 4 to 5 NES ROMs.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX Yes I know. I just went through ALL NES games in one video and chose those I knew and those that I am interested in.
I will do this again with SNES and the PS1 again since I put only games I knew there.

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras I've made a combo of games I know and love, and the so-called must haves. I also do this with physical copies of my games: for each of my consoles and handhelds, I own the must-have titles, or titles that are exclusive and/or belong to that particular system.

So, for example, I would consider it completely unthinkable to NOT have a Mario Kart game for each of my Nintendo systems, and the same goes for Halo, Forza and Gears on my Xbox consoles. But hey, that's just me. Ultimately, you should just do whatever you want with it.

On a completely unrelated side note: how's the cyclops coming along?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I just can't buy games that I know I will not like. For example I really dislike (if not hate) sports games and racing games. I just detest them. But Forza really looks nice (I mean I like the looks of it).

As for Mario Kart … I want to play it. Like it is not a racing game! There is something about it but still I do not have even one Mario Kart.

Also I have very limited threshold for cute games. I dislike cure games but the exceptions are phenomenal Bubble Bobble, Pokémon, Animal Crossing. They are really cute and I like them. Can't explain it!

As for the cyclops, it is on hold for the moment because I have some work to do. But probably tomorrow or the days after I will try to finish it!

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic