Forums

Topic: Mini Consoles Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 220

NikBoToon

Explain it to you later.

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! 😉👍

kyleforrester87

How about releasing a Dreamcast shaped disc based mini console in PAL territories that only plays NTSC PS2 games? Would there be a market for that? What games would you like to see on it?

kyleforrester87

NikBoToon

I think i'd stick to the 64tb cartridge-based Nintendo Sphere console for now which plays retro titles from the 80s and early 2000s. But what kind of games would you like to see?

kyleforrester87

Oh I dunno, maybe I’d like to see a game about a guy on a forum pretending to be passionate about miniconsoles to get a rise out of people and another (much cooler, better looking guy) egging him on. What about you?

kyleforrester87

1UP_MARIO

@kyleforrester87 I love that idea but they should also market one for the ntsc regions that play pal Saturn games which has 20 memory card slots and 5 controller ports and Netflix

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

kyleforrester87

@1UP_MARIO that’s dumb, what if you have 6 people who want to play? Maybe think about what you’re saying before you just blurt it out??

kyleforrester87

NikBoToon

What about multi system multicast for the Nintendo Sphere console with 64tb in a cartridge. There would be lots of titles from NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, NGC, Nintendo Wii, and XBOX?

NikBoToon

A multi system console would be nice with 100+ pre-installed Nintendo, SEGA, XBOX, MAME, and PlayStation games in both PAL and NTSC regions. And maybe add custom games by using Hakchi CE software, just like adding games on NES/SNES mini. How about that?

NikBoToon

Any colour like red, blue, yellow, pink, green, orange, purple, brown, turquoise, black and white. And special edition covers on the console like Mario, Zelda, Anything. How about it?

1UP_MARIO

@kyleforrester87 if you want 6 or more people you want to play locally with. You have to buy a accessory for £22.46 inclusive of VAT. It will be called the sphere dream multi player extender and will support upto 16 players and more

1UP_MARIO

@NikBoToon what about crash. We need crash and parapper the rapper

kyleforrester87

Should they make a slim version for people who weigh less than 60kg? Do you think they would take it off you if you put on weight?

kyleforrester87

1UP_MARIO

@kyleforrester87 I know. That’s why it comes standard with 5 ports and the sphere multi Saturn extender is a optional extra if you know more than 5 people you can get it.
And Netflix

kyleforrester87

@1UP_MARIO sorry you said it was the multi dream extender and now you’re calling it the multi Saturn extender? Which one has Netflix?

kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

@Anti-Matter I would only buy a mini console if it had all of the grand theft auto games on it. Do you agree?

kyleforrester87

NikBoToon

Yeah. If the Nintendo Sphere console would be great.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic