Showing 1 to 12 of 12
1. Posted: Fri 21st Aug 2009 23:18 BST
This is not made by me This is made by MegaPhilX
Edited on Fri 21st August, 2009 @ 23:23 by Storm_Owl
This account is dead move along please.
2. Posted: Fri 21st Aug 2009 23:20 BST
Looks cool. Nice Robot Masters. But if this was the box art it would be too good to be Mega Man.
3. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 00:37 BST
I'd like a co-op MegaMan game. It'd have to be alot harder, though
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
4. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 00:45 BST
This looks cool. RainbowMan FTW!
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
5. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 01:10 BST
I wonder if he'll release a playable build of the game to play.
6. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 01:30 BST
It does look fun
7. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:29 BST
Very nice! I can't imagine how much time this must have taken.
A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.
8. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:31 BST
I don't know why, but I can't shake the bad feeling I have about this game
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
9. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:29 BST
LOL, Glue Man. And what's with the robots with ties in Tank Mans stage? Rainbow man's stage looks tough.
10. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 01:47 BST
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
11. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 02:04 BST
The soundtrack is a bit off at times... Sounds kinda out of tune and chaotic... But other then that, this is a quality production alright. As far as I can tell, the engine is a perfect replication of the Mega Man engine and that the most important part when making a Mega Man game. So I'm remaining positive about this project, if only music is cleaned up a bit this could be really really awesome.
12. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 22:35 BST
As a fan game this looks good. I would definitely have reservations if this was a retail Mega Man, though. I thought that is suffered from poor level design, especially the tank man stage.