Showing 1 to 20 of 47
1. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 21:00 GMT
If you could add a boss to Mega Man, what would its name be and what would its special power do?
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
2. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 17:33 GMT
Norrisman: self explanatory.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
3. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 18:30 GMT
I came up with TWO! Batman and Spiderman!
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kiri rock!!! I NEED SCISSORS!!! 61!!!
4. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 19:05 GMT
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
5. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 19:11 GMT
Eggman. (No, not Robotnik)He will literally roll you flat!
6. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 22:52 GMT
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
7. Posted: Thu 10th Dec 2009 22:55 GMT
8. Posted: Fri 11th Dec 2009 10:12 GMT
Wat about teleport man or something. If you could get a sort of warp item if you beat him, that could make for some cool puzzles.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
9. Posted: Fri 11th Dec 2009 10:20 GMT
Fan Man. Blows you back and throws blades at you. Uses his blades as a propellar to fly up in the air and come down on you.
10. Posted: Fri 11th Dec 2009 15:54 GMT
Woman Man. Doesn't attack Mega Man so much as lures him into a Crying Game type scenario.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
11. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 01:36 GMT
He would use a yo-yo to reflect stuff like a sheild or something!
3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825My BackloggeryMy YouTube ChannelNintendo Life Chat!
12. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 01:53 GMT
Edited on Tue 29th December, 2009 @ 08:10 by grenworthshero
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
13. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 01:58 GMT
14. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 02:03 GMT
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
15. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 02:04 GMT
16. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 02:10 GMT
Ballman. His special power is....OH.....ummm, eating tacos.
Edited on Sat 12th December, 2009 @ 02:10 by Infernape1000
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
17. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 02:10 GMT
Toast Man, shaped as a toaster and able to attack with flaming pieces of bread. Once defeated, he hands over the Toaster Blaster, which allows Mega to fire flaming bread from his gun.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
18. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 02:13 GMT
That would be an epic boss - only if Capcom lowered the caps.
19. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 03:42 GMT
Perhaps his head could be a toaster, and he fired powdered toast?
20. Posted: Sat 12th Dec 2009 17:19 GMT
What about Jesus Man. If you beat him you get the ability to walk on water while turning it into wine. That'd be awesome.