Retro Forum

Topic: Least favorite video game of all time?

Showing 41 to 60 of 62

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

41. Posted:

Oh and to tell you the truth I have never seen the episode where he played Superman 64. The E.T one yes, but not superman.
Technically he never played ET just looked at the box

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ConfusedOwl

42. Posted:

It is possible that someone would think those games are horrible without having watched AVGN (Because they are bad except CoD, I won't defend that one). It's a generic answer that gets said all the time on these types of threads but come on.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3335-3679

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jamiljamtheman

43. Posted:

The COD4 series...aka the ones that do the rinse-and-repeat thing. The first three I could care less about, but all the ones from COD4 and on I feel can be mashed into the same pot, and I generally don't prefer playing the games very much.

jamiljamtheman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

44. Posted:

jamiljamtheman wrote:

The COD4 series...aka the ones that do the rinse-and-repeat thing. The first three I could care less about, but all the ones from COD4 and on I feel can be mashed into the same pot, and I generally don't prefer playing the games very much.

Yep those are the ones I meant too ;)

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

45. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yep those are the ones I meant too ;)

I'd love to know why any Call of Duty is your least favorite game of all time. Really, I would.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

46. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

47. Posted:

^How eloquent.

Also...I have to agree (and if I already did, I'd like to reiterate that), Superman 64 is pretty terrible. Virtually unplayable, terrible graphics that genuinely hinder the game, lousy level design, tons of glitches and repetitive missions make for a genuinely terrible game. The only thing worse are games that are completely unplayable, and I'm not sure those quite fit the definition of a game.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brooks83

48. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

Geez, what did Call of Duty ever do to you? It's rare that you see this much irrational hatred towards a video game. The only thing I can think of is that it's actually the people that enjoy the games that you dislike, not the games themselves.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

49. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

Geez, what did Call of Duty ever do to you?

One cold night, HawkeyeWii and his parents were walking down an alley way after attending the opera. Suddenly, a common street thug appeared and pointed a gun at the happy family. The thief grabbed HawkeyeWii's mom's necklace, and when his dad tried to protect her the thief panicked. Two shots rang out, and HawkeyeWii's parents lay dead.

All HawkeyeWii heard as the thief retreated from the alleyway was, "Call of Duty says 'Merry Christmas', kid!"

Untitled

  A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time
 
 

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

50. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

I never said Super Man 64 wasn't a terrible game. It's probably one of the worst (maybe top 100), but in no way should it be anyone's number one. Or maybe it is. All I know is that there are plenty of Super Man 64s out there and you should play a few before developing an opinion.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

51. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

Geez, what did Call of Duty ever do to you?

One cold night, HawkeyeWii and his parents were walking down an alley way after attending the opera. Suddenly, a common street thug appeared and pointed a gun at the happy family. The thief grabbed HawkeyeWii's mom's necklace, and when his dad tried to protect her the thief panicked. Two shots rang out, and HawkeyeWii's parents lay dead.

All HawkeyeWii heard as the thief retreated from the alleyway was, "Call of Duty says 'Merry Christmas', kid!"

Untitled

Haha!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Toad

52. Posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog (The Video Game): Out of every Sonic The Hedgehog game I've played and beat on the Gamecube, this one was the worst.
Bad First Impression: The game tries a bit too hard to attract to teens. From the angry Shadow with a gun with an explosion, to the lack of color, and to the cussing....Nuff said.
Confusing Story: They have a good-neutral-evil thing going on but I feel that it should've been executed better. And the multiple endings don't make sense.
Crap Multiplayer: It's just bad. Worst Sonic Multiplayer game on the Gamecube.
I had some fun with this but not as intended.

Oh, and the game moved too slow. (for sonic standards)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

53. Posted:

The_Fox wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Chrono_Cross
Those are not even close to my Superman 64.
You never answered me on that either... How is Superman 64 not one of the worst games ever? I suggest you play maybe 5 seconds of it and then you will know. Who knows in that amount of time (NO JOKE) You could get a gameover.

I have absolutely not a fraction of fun playing the new Call of Duty . I would in all seriousness rather play Pong or play 52 pickup than play those games.
Repetitive as F
Terrible campaigns
Which only leaves the multiplayer, which is about as redundant as a piece of Donkey S***

Geez, what did Call of Duty ever do to you?

One cold night, HawkeyeWii and his parents were walking down an alley way after attending the opera. Suddenly, a common street thug appeared and pointed a gun at the happy family. The thief grabbed HawkeyeWii's mom's necklace, and when his dad tried to protect her the thief panicked. Two shots rang out, and HawkeyeWii's parents lay dead.

All HawkeyeWii heard as the thief retreated from the alleyway was, "Call of Duty says 'Merry Christmas', kid!"

Untitled

Haha!

And thus Batman was born to bring justice to poopy games like the newer Call of Duty series.

@Chrono_Cross I have played others and you obviously haven't played Superman 64. It is horrid. It is the definition of how not to make a video game!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

54. Posted:

Yes, I have. I've played Super Man 64 before and it's not the worst I've ever played.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

55. Posted:

Starfox Adventures. By far. I cannot stress enough how much I despise that foul game.
@MetallicDonkey.

BEATIFUL.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SwerdMurd

56. Posted:

Men in Black for GBC was pretty rancid.

that Ninja Toast w/e it was called Wiiware game was one of the blandest, foulest games I've played as well.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MikeDanger

57. Posted:

Heavy Rain is the only game that made me feel depressed as I played it. A whole game made up of quick time events with a huge depressing story. Wow i'm gonna go cry now....

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage
Avatar

apowes

58. Posted:

Soul Calibur 3 for PS2. I'm sure it's a great game, but it has a huge glitch which corrupts the memory card which holds its save file. So you have to keep a separate memory card dedicated specifically to SC3. I ended up selling my copy rather than dealing with that hassle.

apowes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

59. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Yes, I have. I've played Super Man 64 before and it's not the worst I've ever played.

Well then there must be some game where you aimlessly look a turd and do nothing else, because I can't think of anything else more painful than Superman 64.
At least in Superman 64 you get to actually fight bad guys and not fly through rings and.... oh nvm.....

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

60. Posted:

Personally played? Superman 64, without question.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing might be the worst driving game of all time.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552