Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Fri 24th Jul 2009 23:52 BST
I just discovered a store near me with NES, Genesis, etc games. I'm going there tomorrow.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Sat 25th Jul 2009 00:35 BST
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
3. Posted: Sat 25th Jul 2009 02:25 BST
So where you live?
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
4. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 00:54 BST
I hate you, tell me you live near Howard County, Maryland.
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
5. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 02:30 BST
I used to live near an ace one with sofa's, old consoles set up to play & old game posters on the wall, I spent many hours and many pounds in there. reminisces for a moment
Now I'm stuck with either lame ass GAME (eb) or Gamestation (owned by GAME).
Edited on Sun 26th July, 2009 @ 02:30 by Machu
6. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 02:32 BST
I wish there was one in York, Gamestation have stopped selling SNES, GB and GBA games and have very few Gamecube games