Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 22:57 GMT
So... my dad and I have spray painted the top half of my front-loader NES metallic gold. I was trying to go for a Zelda theme. It's a bit darker than the Zelda cartridge though. The best way to get an idea of it is that it's the same color as the Skyward Sword remote. I'll probably paint the bottom half too, but the question is...what color? It could be all gold, or it could be black like the controller ports. I also think a glossy red would look nice. I would probably paint the door the same color as the bottom. What do you think would be best?
Nintendo Network ID: Bunny_Hood
2. Posted: Mon 3rd Dec 2012 01:58 GMT
i would probably go with a black or a green(same color of link's clothes)
3. Posted: Mon 3rd Dec 2012 04:01 GMT
Silver, totally silver.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
4. Posted: Mon 3rd Dec 2012 04:19 GMT
paint it gray
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
5. Posted: Thu 6th Dec 2012 21:26 GMT
Like a metallic silver?
6. Posted: Fri 7th Dec 2012 06:08 GMT
Posted pics awhile back on here of mine. Did it orange and left the black on the system in black. Turned out looking pretty good.
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
7. Posted: Fri 7th Dec 2012 21:23 GMT
Could I have a link?
8. Posted: Mon 10th Dec 2012 14:29 GMT
9. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 23:25 GMT
10. Posted: Thu 20th Dec 2012 07:34 GMT
get some navy blue. Blue and Gold! OK I just realised those were my high school graduation colors. Man I did not realise it was so ingrained.
but yeah, Blue and gold looks good.