Forums

Topic: I Need to Find a Site That Sells Systems

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

JusticeColde

Recently, I purchased 3 Genesis games from a Play n' Trade (Mercs, Joe Montana Football '94 & NBA Live '96)

But, I don't have an actual Sega Genesis to play these on and I've tried Amazon, eBay & NintendoForSale, But, They've all had problems for Me (either not having all the cords/controller[s] or not delivering to P.O. Box)

What I'm asking is, Does anybody know a site that sells Genesis systems with all the cords and P.O. Box delivery?

Edited on by JusticeColde

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Give them to me, I'll sell them for you.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

theblackdragon

P.O. box delivery might be a tough one to get around. You can't have it delivered to your workplace instead? Or to a friend's house?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JusticeColde

theblackdragon wrote:

P.O. box delivery might be a tough one to get around. You can't have it delivered to your workplace instead? Or to a friend's house?

I would've asked My mom to ask one of Her friends to take the delivery, But, She says that She "Doesn't trust Them anymore" (I think that She's only saying that because I'm asking)
But I could ask My Gamps to check with one of Her friends.

Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

Tasuki

Yeah TBD is right not to many places will deliver to a P.O. box. I would check with your boss if maybe you can have the package delivered there or as she said a friend or relatives house. As for your dilemma with cords and the system, you might find it easier to buy the system from one seller and than the cords from another.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Vehemont

This might not help much, but do you know of any flea markets in your area? You never know what you might find at one.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

theblackdragon

^ this is true, flea markets can be a great resource for older games and systems. i'd ask to test the system before buying one, though, if possible.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

Goodwill and other thrift stores are good places too to find retro goodness.

My Backlog

JusticeColde

Well, I do know of a few Goodwill & thrift stores around, And I guess I could try the separate purchase thing.

But, The main thing that I'm worried about is whether or not the system will work.

Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

Tasuki

JusticeColde wrote:

Well, I do know of a few Goodwill & thrift stores around, And I guess I could try the separate purchase thing.

But, The main thing that I'm worried about is whether or not the system will work.

Thats completely understandable but unfortunately unless you have a retro game store in you neighborhood than thrift stores, garage sales etc. are the only way to go since most places online wont deliver to a P.O. box. Have you tried Craigslist or The Pennysaver? (Not sure if the Pennysaver is a national thing or not) if you find one on either of those places you can usually contact a person and see about testing it out before you buy it.

My Backlog

CoachLuke22

Or you can look on ebay. There is an option to view ads closest to you. Then if you find what youre looking for message the buyer and see if you can do a local pick up. Ive done it a few times

Nintendo Enthusiast, Collector and Amateur Nintendo Historian

Final-Starman

You can check out DKoldies. The most reliable site. Ever.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.