Forums

Topic: Have any of you beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask 100%?

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

theblackdragon

@PA: he's welcome to play a game however he likes. i usually bounce around between games as well instead of playing one from beginning to end before starting another. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

madgear

well I usually do that to be fair - just concentrate on one game then move onto the next. I've decided to take a new approach and just play what I fancy now - I might get through more games that way with any luck.

madgear

Trin

Have all you peeps who have 100% on Ocarina, done the Master Quest?

Trin

IlikeVideoGames

No, but that reminds me. I downloaded Ocarina of Time on VC and still have not played it and that was quite some time ago.

IlikeVideoGames

scribblenauter

I'm stuck on the most evil thing in the history of video games: The Water Temple

Playstaion Network username: vanillamarble (no spaces)
Vote for Pedro (My favorite movie line)

BecomingTHE_MAN

I've just recently completed both at 100%. Yes, Trin, same deal with Master Quest.

Monster Hunter 3 Online Name: THE MAN; Code: RBCJDT

Kknight

Yes, I completed both 100% way back when. Collected 100% of everything there was.

Now Playing DS: Scribblenauts; M&L: BIS--Just Finished: Picross--Backlog: Layton 2; Spirit Tracks
Now Playing Wii: Little King's Story--Just Finished: NSMBWii--Backlog: Boy and His Blob

Supermegaman

On the zelda trio of virtual consil games i currently own (LoZ, OoT, and LttP), Im stuck on the dark world mountain thing in LttP, just got spin attack in OoT, and I have one triforce piece in LoZ. The problem is that I buy way to many games at one time instead of beating one and then moving on...

V8_Ninja

Majora's Mask: I don't even own the game at all, physical or digital.

Ocarina of Time: No, but I'd have to start over since I used a room-changing glitch that let me get over 200 Gold Skulletas (terminology be darned).

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Digiki

Ocarina, I've fully completed.
Now I'm going minimalist+broken giant knife, and I've only got Bongo Bongo and Ganon's Castle.

In Majora's Mask, I've collected all the masks twice, but never all the hearts (I think I've had 16 or so), I didn't get all the Great Bay fairies either.

Kid_A

I've played OoT through thousands of times, but never 100%. I can't ever get motivated to get all the skultulas. I've gotten 100% on Majora's Mask, though

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Twilight_Crow

Yep, I got 100% on both, many years ago.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

grenworthshero

No, I've beat Majora's Mask 100% a few times, but I'm still missing 4 skulltulas in OoT, but I have never had a guide, so I consider it a worthy accomplishment. I have beaten Ocarina more times than I can count.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Rensch

Haven't played through Majora's Mask yet, but I recently replayed Ocarina of Time and did a 100% run.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

SKTTR

yes, multiple times. all versions.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

OldBoy

I've finished both but can never find the time nor inclanation to 100% them. The payoff just doesn't seem worth it to me.

What's this bit for again?

Bassman_Q

Nope. Only beat OoT once, and am working on Majora right now. Currently also working on a second runthrough of Ocarina, though I'm nit trying to beat it 100%. I must say, though, OoT has a pretty good way of telling the player where to go next; MM, on the other hand, not so much.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Fuzzy

100% of Ocarina plenty of times, and also completed the Master Quest recently. But I haven't fully completed Majora yet (about 5 or 6 heart containers short- I hate that maze!!!)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.