Forums

Topic: Have any of you beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask 100%?

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

SuperMarioFan1995

I am re-doing them again the 2nd time because I beated them I think in May or June of 2009. But I'm going to be doing them again.

But have any of you beaten them 100%?

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

theblackdragon

I have -- all skulltulas, all heart pieces, all magic and items and treasures and beans and poes and bottles and weapons and whatever else i'm forgetting at the moment. hooray for me. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Kaeobais

Never 100% Ocarina, but I 100% MM on my first playthrough, without guides.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

madgear

I've never even managed to beat them at all - I get lost all the time. No idea where to go or what to do.

madgear

PolaroidAndroid

I most certainly did!!!

Welcome humanoid, i am polaroid android. I am in search of beauty and finnese in the gaming universe. Let your hands and the controller become one and you will reach an incredible amount of bliss!

Machu

theblackdragon wrote:

I have -- all skulltulas, all heart pieces, all magic and items and treasures and beans and poes and bottles and weapons and whatever else i'm forgetting at the moment. hooray for me. :3

Me too. You forgot masks though. (yeah, items, ok)

I'll happily help anyone too, pretty much got them both memorised, hooray for me. :3

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

madgear

theblackdragon wrote:

@madgear: are you currently stuck? Do you need help getting through OoT?

No thanks, I've abandoned that game for now - I'll go back to it another time. I'd rather play through it on my own - I managed it with Twilight Princess but Ocarina isn't quite as clear in where you should be going. If I do it, it'll be without using a guide - I'm funny that way.

madgear

the_shpydar

Ocarina, when it originally came out (on new playthroughs i usually don't bother to 100% it), but not Majora. The only thing i think i had left to do in Majora was that long Kafei's Mask thing, and i acccidentally missed one of the later events and was too annoyed with myself to go through it all again.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Cipher

Majora's Mask is just too damn hard for me. I really love it, but iIt really, really is too hard. Especially with the oversensitive controls from the GameCube and Classic controllers. I've nearly got all the masks, but as for heart pieces... 15 and a quarter.

Ocarina of Time, I personally haven't as I'm not a huge fan of it, but no doubt my dad has done it several times.

RandomWiiPlayer

irken004 wrote:

Nope

... stupid Jabbu Jabu belly...

What? That isn't hard.

I'm just to lazy to start it again. I am adult Link now, I might have made it to the forest temple. I don't remember.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I think I'm halfway through Ocarina of Time (if the Water Temple counts as halfway). Majora's Mask was too hard.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

theblackdragon

madgear wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@madgear: are you currently stuck? Do you need help getting through OoT?

No thanks, I've abandoned that game for now - I'll go back to it another time. I'd rather play through it on my own - I managed it with Twilight Princess but Ocarina isn't quite as clear in where you should be going. If I do it, it'll be without using a guide - I'm funny that way.

just remember, i'm here if you need even the slightest hint to get moving, man. i know how you feel about doing it by yourself without guides, though. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

PolaroidAndroid

Swallow your pride, let the black dragon help u!

Welcome humanoid, i am polaroid android. I am in search of beauty and finnese in the gaming universe. Let your hands and the controller become one and you will reach an incredible amount of bliss!

madgear

Thanks but if I do go back to it, it wont be for a while. I have too much else to play through at the moment - including Link To The Past ... yes I'm stuck on that too ...

madgear

PolaroidAndroid

Where are u stuck i A Link To The Past? Just curious.

madgear

I've turned into a bunny and stuck on a mountain.

madgear

PolaroidAndroid

ehm... hard not to tell u what to do. Especially cause to my opinion, if u play this game u should focus on it until u have finished it. But i respect you want to find out for yourself.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.