Forums

Topic: Hagane box counteroffer at 265. Box in great condition. Should I?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

ssjyajirobe

http://i.imgur.com/PeQfZbZ.jpg
Here is the eBay image link. I haven't seen a Hagane box in this shape hit eBay with a price less than 400. His initial asking price was 450. I offered 200. Counter offer recieved was 265. I think it's a good deal, what do you think?

ssjyajirobe

Eel

Edit: wait its just an image. I guess you're not advertising it.

Anyway... 250 for a box seems like a waste.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kaze_Memaryu

That entirely depends on you. If you own the original cartridge already, and REALLY want to complete it with the original box, go right for it - it's rare in general to see a SNES game box in this good shape, and the fact that it's Hagane makes it even better.
But if you're just a novelty collector, I'd suggest looking up scans of the box and printing one for yourself, even if it's not the real deal. I did so with a few boxes already, and if you know the right printing material and where to get high-quality box scans, it can look very genuine.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

ssjyajirobe

Thanks a lot for the input. I do own the game and manual, and the seller came down SO MUCH from his original asking price that I almost HAD to buy it. I do print my own case art that I then place into those universal plastic game cases for some of my more rare or collectible snes games. I have a Japanese Hagane cart that will swap places with my NA Hagane cart. I made the purchase, and I am so glad that I went through with it. I too was surprised at the condition of the box.

Edited on by ssjyajirobe

ssjyajirobe

ssjyajirobe

@Morpheel: I used to love this game when I was younger, and it is a game that my brother and I were never able to beat (let alone get past stage 2!). I recently picked up the game and manual for a bargain through a seller out of Brazil. This is the last piece of the Hagane CIB, and even though it's just paper, we all know how cool it is to have great games in their original boxes.

ssjyajirobe

Kaze_Memaryu

So you got it, then? Congrats on completing your Hagane ownership experience! Would it be possible for you to show some photos of your stuff once the box arrives? I'm really curious to see the full deal since that so rarely happens!

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

Who did that "artwork?" Yeesh.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.