AuthorMessage

UltraRobPrime

101. Posted:

Conker's bad fur day
Any Rare game
Contra 3( I want to though)
Turok
DKC trilogy
metroid fusion ( I LOVE Metroid but i missed out on that)
Star Fox SNES

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

AuthorMessage

rustythekid

102. Posted:

My Metroid Prime trilogy, bought it and never got to really play it.

rustythekid

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

103. Posted:

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Then again...I've experienced 1 and 3 from start to finish and while both were amazing('especially' 3) those were good enough for me! If there's another Prime Experience, I'll wait for it on the Wii2. I don't know If I'd want to spend all of that time on another Prime game for the Wii, since it will most likely feel all too familar. On the other hand I'm dieing to play Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Other M!

And...Most of the Kirby Franchise >

Kirby's Dreamland 3
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kirby's Dreamland 2
Kirby 64
Kirby Squeek Squad

I sooo need to get my Kirby on! :p

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Bikeage

104. Posted:

I'm embarrassed to say i've never played a single Gamecube game. And i've owned every other Nintendo system, handhelds.... along with every other major console in the past 20+ years. Heck, I even own a Vectrex. But the 'cube and I have never crossed paths.

I've been meaning to get a controller and memory card so I can play GC games on my Wii, maybe tomorrow, or the day after that....

"Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only."

AuthorMessage

dsmaster

105. Posted:

I haven't played monster hunter tri or starfox.

dsmaster

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

106. Posted:

Starfox
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
A Kirby Adventure title (I have played Kirby Air Ride and I'm hopeing to get super Star on VC)
Dr. Mario
Metroid
Donkey Kong game (I've played Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong Racing N64 at my cousin's but besides that)

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

107. Posted:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 :(

I've only played 2 games which were The Legandary Starfy and Kirby's Adventure in the last 2 months which is pretty weak considering that's so not me. But the weather has just been too insanely hot, i haven't been feeling too good and I'm a tad bit broke! :p Thankfully I'll have my brand spankin' new DS Lite(this will be my 3rd one now) along with Kirby Super Star Ultra in a few a days. Hell I still need to play A Boy & his Blob, Dead Space Extraction and Pikmin which I all have on the Wii. And now that the heat's pretty much gone, i have more money and I'm feeling a bit better it's time to get my game back on :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NeoShinobi

108. Posted:

Well, I never played Shunmue or Earthbound... I guess thats the only two that come to mind.

I'm not really embarrassed that I haven't played any particular game, I just wish I had atleast one chance to play these two games by now.

edit: well, I guess I am alittle embarrassed that I haven't played the original 1960's version of Space War, lol.

Edited on by NeoShinobi

.... or something like that.

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

109. Posted:

The World Ends With You, Secret of Mana, Yoshi's Story (at the time, it was a game I'd play).

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

LuWiiGi

110. Posted:

Any amazing games that came out more than 5 years ago, probably. My list includes SMB 1-3, all the Zeldas apart from Spirit Tracks, every Metroid, Kirby and Pokemon game and many, many more. I still know quite a lot about most of these games though.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

111. Posted:

LuWiiGi wrote:

Any amazing games that came out more than 5 years ago, probably. My list includes SMB 1-3, all the Zeldas apart from Spirit Tracks, every Metroid, Kirby and Pokemon game and many, many more. I still know quite a lot about most of these games though.

You can get at least half of them through VC.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

LuWiiGi

112. Posted:

I don't have a Wii. But I will have a Wii very, very soon, and believe me I will buy these games. I am a young gamer and I want to experience that great games that so many of you grew up playing.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

AuthorMessage

DrCruse

113. Posted:

A single Final Fantasy game (except for the boring original), a Street Fighter game, a Mortal Kombat game, any Xbox or PS3 games, any Resident Evil games, any Metal Gear Solid games

DrCruse

AuthorMessage

MofieWilson

114. Posted:

The Kingdom Hearts games and the Megaman series :(

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

AuthorMessage

Chuie

115. Posted:

um um um um i never played bomberman if thats embarrising and um um um um um uncharted series

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

116. Posted:

Rayman Origins. Don't worry, I'll absolutely play it before Rayman Legends!

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Hokori

117. Posted:

MGS 4, Peace Walker, Bayonetta, MHFU, Kingdom Hearts, KH2, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII2, FFV, FFVI, DQV, DQVII, DQVIII, RE5

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

118. Posted:

Tekken, ever time me and my friend play Street Fighter X Tekken he always talk about the Tekken games i act like i played them but i never played Tekken. :(

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways´╗┐ to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

119. Posted:

Cool thread.
Every Wii game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

120. Posted:

I've played none of the Kingdom Hearts games. Which is weird, since I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic!

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.