Forums

Topic: GameBoy Pocket - Question Re: AC Adapter

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Grumble

I picked up a GameBoy Pocket at my local Thrift Town for $8, great deal! It came in an authentic Nintendo Gameboy bag with 2 games but with no power adapter. These did come with power adapters, right? What can I use besides what it came with? And how do I know if its charging? I didn't see a power/battery light or anything, but I did notice obviously where the batteries go, etc. Does this system support regular batteries and have an internal battery that can be charged, or? Thanks guys... I know these might be stupid questions but I used to own one of these even when I was a little kid and I can't remember for the life of me how it charged, etc.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Grumble

does it use an ac adapter?

i am loving mine so far... i wish the save batteries, etc in older games would work, though ;-/ Donkey Kong (94) needs to be rereleased on the DSI! How cool would that be? VC?

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

MrPinguy

No it didn't come with an ac adapter nor a chargable battery, those were sold seperatly, and truth to be told, no one from my old friends bought that for the Gameboy.

As Black D. said two AAA batteries is all you need for playing.

Edited on by MrPinguy

MrPinguy

StarBoy91

What theblackdragon said.

To each their own

OldBoy

@ballistikboy
You know you can replace the batteries in cartridges so you can use the save function again.Just look it up on the internet ,theres a few guides, and you can get the batteries on e-bay

What's this bit for again?

Grumble

Thanks, Luigi78!!

Grumble

MrPinguy wrote:

No it didn't come with an ac adapter nor a chargable battery, those were sold seperatly, and truth to be told, no one from my old friends bought that for the Gameboy.

As Black D. said two AAA batteries is all you need for playing.

Thanks, man! I appreciate it. I am loving playing on this...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.