Showing 21 to 40 of 44
21. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 08:56 BST
@JJosh-You will LOVE this game. I love it,and this is my first time playing Chrono Trigger EVER!
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
22. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:15 BST
i thought chrono trigger DS was ok. i think the final fantasys have much better character devolpment and plot twists. also in chrono trigger i rarely know where the heck to go next
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
23. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:21 BST
HOLLY COW! I was 8 when you wrote that....... AMAZING! Old records(Data)/magazines/works are the coolest.
Edited on Sat 4th July, 2009 @ 09:21 by KoKoO_Psy
24. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:26 BST
whats the web address for the ghost town of a SNES site?
25. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:32 BST
i was being a little sarcastic about the fan boyish review lol, but yeah im looking forward to playing it, gonna get about an hour in before bed
26. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:34 BST
@JJosh: Be sure to let us know what you think! If you're anything like me, that hour might turn into two or three before you're done...yes, it's THAT kind of game.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
27. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 09:34 BST
Here is the URL to the old site. I'm Chrono Digger. The "Members" page even still has my old email address from like 1999.
Plain old gamer :)
28. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 11:01 BST
I'm 1:17 in and I freakin love it. I don't want to go to sleep, but I must. Thats a cool link, Corbie. Thanks for sharing your retro review
29. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 11:02 BST
No problem. Enjoy the Chrono Trigger. It only gets better.
30. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 16:23 BST
Corbie, how old were you when you wrote that review?
31. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 16:59 BST
Didn't you get someone to proof read that Corbie? XD
32. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 17:19 BST
Using my amazing deducing skills, he was 27. Right Corbie?
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
33. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 17:24 BST
I was 7 when he wrote this. Ah...the good Nintendo 64 days...
34. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 17:29 BST
Lol! I think your writing skills have improved a bit, Corbie.
OMG, you were SEVEN?!
Edited on Sat 4th July, 2009 @ 17:30 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
35. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 17:42 BST
@pixelman-Yes,I'm 18 now. I was actually 2 months from being 8 years old back then. Back then,the Nintendo 64,Sega Genesis,and Super Nintendo were my main gaming consoles. What's wrong,you're shocked?
Edited on Sat 4th July, 2009 @ 17:43 by Knux
36. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 19:15 BST
like every game in there has a 9 or 10
37. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 20:11 BST
marktheshark wrote:Corbie, how old were you when you wrote that review?Using my amazing deducing skills, he was 47. Right Corbie?
Using my amazing deducing skills, he was 47. Right Corbie?
That seems right.
38. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 20:12 BST
I'm shocked you were SEVEN when CORBIE wrote his first review.
39. Posted: Sun 5th Jul 2009 10:35 BST
@pixelman: HA! nice one. Also, I liked the previous avatar better
40. Posted: Sun 5th Jul 2009 10:37 BST
I was 27 and didn't have a clue what I was doing. I was doing a favor for a friend who I bought SNES games from.