Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy III SNES Review Coming Saturday

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Corbs

I'm a little behind with the SNES review due to an unexpected trip this week. The Final Fantasy III review will be up tomorrow.

Plain old gamer :)

Egg_miester

cool its still my favorite ff game and one of the best rpgs ever made

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

retired_account

Hooray! Looking forward to it, Corbie.

retired_account

StarBoy91

I'm looking forward to it as well.

To each their own

Dezner

Corbie wrote:

I'm a little behind with the SNES review due to an unexpected trip this week. The Final Fantasy III review will be up tomorrow.

A little birdy told me it's getting a 10/10!

[/end bias]

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Digiki wrote:

Nah, I'll take my RPGs not overly glorified, and not boring after the first half.

...it gets worse after the first half?...Exactly how far in is a half.<_< Cuz it's already kinda boring, and I was hoping that it would...you know, not suck at some point.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Corbs

A little birdy told me it's getting a 10/10!

You might want to think about trading that bird in on a more reliable model.

Plain old gamer :)

Adamant

Mickeymac wrote:

Digiki wrote:

Nah, I'll take my RPGs not overly glorified, and not boring after the first half.

...it gets worse after the first half?...Exactly how far in is a half.<_< Cuz it's already kinda boring, and I was hoping that it would...you know, not suck at some point.

The first half ends with "IT". if you don't know what I'm referring to, you haven't gotten that far.
And yeah, FF6 (not 3. This isn't the uninformed 90s anymore) is horrendously overrated, what with it's ridiculously non-existant difficulty level, a story that stops dead in it tracks halfway through the game, and a ton of characters that are identical to each other save for special abilities and minor crap that doesn't matter. I'd give it a strong 7 or a weak 8.

Good music, though. One of the best scored games of all time.

Edited on by Adamant

Adamant

Digiki

Adamant wrote:

The first half ends with "IT". if you don't know what I'm referring to, you haven't gotten that far.
And yeah, FF6 (not 3. This isn't the uninformed 90s anymore) is horrendously overrated, what with it's ridiculously non-existant difficulty level, a story that stops dead in it tracks halfway through the game, and a ton of characters that are identical to each other save for special abilities and minor crap that doesn't matter. I'd give it a strong 7 or a weak 8.

I'm in agreeance with that, I'd probably lean more to the weak 8 though.

The score is indeed delectable.

theblackdragon

Digiki wrote:

Adamant wrote:

I'm in agreeance with that, I'd probably lean more to the weak 8 though.

The score is indeed delectable.

Agreeing with both of you, though I would like to bring up the graphics, which were also freakin' top-notch.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

y2josh

Maybe this will get an old fashioned 7

y2josh

StarBoy91

Nah. I feel it's gonna get a 9, though that may just be me.

To each their own

_zoipi

Bet it gets a 10/10, mainly because of Kefka... ot better than that Mama's boy called Sephiroth.

_zoipi

Twitter:

StarBoy91

Yeah, Kefka's a nutcase.
[youtube:CyZoe-r9qb0]
It's just impossible to forget that evil laugh.

To each their own

Dezner

Aww, a 9 is better than 8, I guess.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.