Retro Forum

Topic: Favorite Pokemon Generation?

Showing 41 to 56 of 56

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zombie_Barioth

41. Posted:

II
V
III
I
IV

The Gen II and gamecube games are the ones I find myself going back to the most. I love the music and style of them, they just capture the magic and spirit the series the best. Unfortunately two games aren't enough to beat GEN V. GEN I feel a lot more bland now compared to the rest but GEN IV just doesn't hold my interest like the rest except for HG/SS.

I agree about GEN V pokemon feeling less original, at least from an inspirational standpoint. It doesn't help that many copy the role of previous pokemon, can't they think of something else that lives in caves beside rocks and bats?

Zombie_Barioth

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

42. Posted:

Gen Iv Pokemon diamond c'mon haters say something but diamond was great and platinum sent it over the edge

He has KO'd Blakizens
He has KO'd Mega Kangashkans
He has KO'd Rayquazas
He has KO'd Genesects
Hes even KO'd Shedinja...without a super effective move
Who's next to doubt the might of MR.DERP?
#MR.DERP FOR UBERS 2016

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

43. Posted:

III
II
V
I
IV

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

44. Posted:

3
1
5
4
2

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

45. Posted:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

46. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

You speak the truth.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

47. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

You speak the truth.

It even has an island of dunsparce in FR and LG. ;)

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

48. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

You speak the truth.

It even has an island of dunsparce in FR and LG. ;)

Never played 3 gen, and I never will!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

49. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

3 is actually my least favourite by far!

I'm gonna say what just about everyone else will probably say. My favourite generation is both the first and second generation because the first Pokemon game I played was Heartgold/Soulsilver.

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

50. Posted:

I consider my 'fave' Gen to be the underdog of the bunch due to getting judged unfairly. Because of that, and the fact that it got me back into Pokemon; Gen 5 is my favourite. Followed by Gen 2 > Gen 3 > Gen 1. Can't judge on Gen 4, never played in Sinnoh.

However, in the end; they're all good, regardless of my preference.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

51. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

3 is flawless. Just absolutely perfect. :'(

/me high-fives @Happy_Mask :D

Right on! :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonomin

52. Posted:

Gen 2, then Gen 5, then Gen 1, then Gen 4, and finally Gen 3.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

53. Posted:

II
V
I
III
IV

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

54. Posted:

While Gen. 3 is my favorite, each generation compliments each other in different ways in my opinion.

For instance, in music: I feel like Hoenn has the best route / town themes, while Unova has the best battle themes (especially in Black 2 and White 2)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

55. Posted:

1).Generation 4,because of these Pokemon:
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
2). Generation 3,Because R/S/E and FR/LG are the best games. :*
3). Generation 1,Because Yellow was the 3rd best Game in the Series.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squid

56. Posted:

II > IV (dunno why, really) > V > I > III

Trust me, these are all really close. I love them all, and this is maybe the closest representation of what I think. I could probably jumble the list around many ways and it would still be pretty accurate.

Edited on by Squid

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
The Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid