Showing 81 to 100 of 128
81. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 17:50 GMT
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
82. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 17:51 GMT
Cyndaquil's evolution line
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Pullblox puzzles
83. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 18:24 GMT
84. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 18:29 GMT
this is my favorite pokemon
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
85. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 18:33 GMT
^ Those are all the pokemon that got tossed in the trash and some other company used their artwork.
I really like the first three starters and their evolutionary lines. There are too many for me to pick from. I have tons of favorites.
Edited on Sun 13th November, 2011 @ 18:33 by SamuraiShyGuy
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!
86. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 19:57 GMT
@LordJumpMad These aren't Pokémon but Digimon. Here, it's the topic for our favorite Pokémon and not Digimon.
AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.
Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001
87. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 19:59 GMT
Everything LJM says is backwards, Iv'e come to be used to it.
88. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 20:05 GMT
Charizard for sure. I love Charizard so much, I sat there and bred/hatched over 500 eggs just to obtain a shiny Charmander and turn it into a Charizard. After that, I would say Scolipede. Scolipede is just so cool and by far my favorite 5th Gen.....I also like Cinccino a lot...very cute
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
89. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 20:29 GMT
Shiny Charizard has to be the coolest looking shiny ever. The only shiny I ever got was a wild Heracross I found in Pokemon White.
90. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 23:55 GMT
Gardevoir, nuf said
91. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 23:59 GMT
hmm I wonder
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
92. Posted: Mon 14th Nov 2011 00:01 GMT
Blaziken, it's the origanal fire-fighting type. Plus it can learn Brave Bird.
"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.
93. Posted: Mon 14th Nov 2011 00:27 GMT
Cubone/Marowakany of the first 2 gens starters and evolutionsPiplup and evolutionsany Pokemon Team Rocket had in the anime before Hoenndiglett dig diglett dig trio trio trioRaichuMawileDuskull/DusklopsLuxrayShinxSnorlaxMagnemite/Megneton/MagnezoneHaunterZapdosCherubi/Cherrim
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
94. Posted: Mon 21st Nov 2011 23:51 GMT
Charmander is awesome, but for the newer Pokemon I would go with Sandile. He rocks! Oh and Snorlax is great too, only because people say I have the same personality as him. X.x
Doin' da Goomba Strut!
95. Posted: Mon 21st Nov 2011 23:53 GMT
FireRed and LeafGreen. < 3
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
96. Posted: Tue 22nd Nov 2011 00:09 GMT
3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS![16:48] zezhyrule: what...[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, darkest secrets...
97. Posted: Tue 22nd Nov 2011 00:11 GMT
98. Posted: Tue 22nd Nov 2011 00:23 GMT
can't chose between:PidgeotSwampertTyphlosionHeracrossSamurottMaractusGroudon
Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.
Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37
99. Posted: Tue 22nd Nov 2011 00:26 GMT
When I think of a favourite I normally count it as the whole evolutionary line, so here are my top 5;
1. Togetic(years before I got this form but it quickly became my favourite pokemon once obtained though I can never decide if I should say Togetic or Meganium as my top)
2. Meganium(My first game was silver version and my first choice and starter was Chikorita I have loved as one of my favourites for years after about 3 or 4 years of water starters ruling my favourites list)
3. Sudowoodo(To me Bonsly is nothing, only this form matters and once I figured out how to get one I have trained them ever since and though it took me time to see it , it has been one of my favourites since I first got that shaking tree)
4. Haunter(This is one of the few pokemon I love from my favourite type, these days I evolve them but it was always my favourite form, and the pokemon episodes it stared in more likely then not helped, of course Morty's Gengar helped me learn to like them because of it's overly powerful dream eater hypnosis combo, also Gaslty was captured by in sprout tower on my first play through)
5. Lanturn(When I was younger two types were considered best, one was water because of pokemon like Blastoise and Gyrados (particularly the red shiny one) being considered some of the best pokemon and because all you really use to need to clear the old pokemon games was Blastoise or Feraligatr that had water moves and was trained to a high level it was the best type. The other was electric due to the pokemon tv show and yellow version, putting electric up there. So when me and my best friend came across a Chinchou and found it to be water/electric we always had to get one for it appeared a perfect pokemon because of it's types and i more recent years it has come back to my top 5 favourite pokemon list)
Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/
Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter: AqueousDoubt
100. Posted: Tue 22nd Nov 2011 00:37 GMT