Showing 61 to 80 of 129
61. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 18:31 BST
Larvitar is the cutest one out there.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
62. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 20:49 BST
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
63. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 20:51 BST
PSN ID: brucethemoose9043DS FC: 3566-2025-1426My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/Previously known as: BB_Thrilla
64. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 20:53 BST
WOOOOOO IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!
65. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 20:56 BST
Actually, Ekans is the best pokemon. I is everyone's favorite pokemon. Here's proof.http://www.destructoid.com/why-ekans-is-the-best-pokemon-1684...
they forgot arbok is kobra backwards, with a k of course!
66. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 21:14 BST
Not enough love in this thread for:
67. Posted: Wed 14th Apr 2010 21:30 BST
Cyndaquil, Mudkip, and Totodile are cute. Ditto is cool, too.
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
68. Posted: Thu 15th Apr 2010 04:07 BST
And, that's about it.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
69. Posted: Thu 15th Apr 2010 04:16 BST
http://www.backloggery.com/amk93091TeamZero Streams Every Tuesday 7:00 Esthttp://www.justin.tv/teamzerogaming
70. Posted: Fri 16th Apr 2010 19:06 BST
Kantoo: Blastoise or RhydonJooto: Heracross:Hooen: VigorothSinoo: Heatran5h: Zoroaaku (I do not really have a choice.)
..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."
Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp
71. Posted: Fri 16th Apr 2010 19:10 BST
72. Posted: Thu 7th Apr 2011 19:12 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
73. Posted: Thu 7th Apr 2011 21:20 BST
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
74. Posted: Fri 8th Apr 2011 16:21 BST
Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
75. Posted: Fri 8th Apr 2011 17:15 BST
@Tj92 Rayquaza is beautiful!!
AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001
76. Posted: Fri 8th Apr 2011 18:16 BST
3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187
77. Posted: Fri 8th Apr 2011 18:28 BST
"Sawnik Thee Edgehag" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyImDOxbS7o#movie_player
78. Posted: Fri 8th Apr 2011 23:31 BST
Nintendo fan for life!
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732
79. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 17:29 GMT
(man this is an old thread...>.>)1. Eevee2. Charmander3. Mawile4. Chickorita
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
80. Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011 17:37 GMT
1.Glaceon 2.Altaria 3.Espeon 4.Lanturn
I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046
Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees