Showing 41 to 60 of 128
41. Posted: Fri 26th Mar 2010 17:04 GMT
42. Posted: Fri 26th Mar 2010 23:37 GMT
I forgot: Bonsly. He's so cute.
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
43. Posted: Fri 26th Mar 2010 23:41 GMT
Wobuffet. I have no clue what it's supposed to be or what it's powers are, but it's awesome.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
44. Posted: Fri 26th Mar 2010 23:48 GMT
Didn't we have a thread like this? Might be hard to find though with a proper search function.
My favorite Pokémon is Bulbasaur. He rocks, especially in the tv series and movies.
BTW, fantastic pic of Ivysaur in the opening post.
Edited on Fri 26th March, 2010 @ 23:53 by Sneaker13
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
45. Posted: Sun 28th Mar 2010 06:47 BST
I used to love Squirtle so much when I was little. I think I'd say Starly is my favorite by looks now. In battle, it'll be a tie between Raticate, Rapidash, Luxray, and Empoleon.
Currently obsessed with my new PS3 in 2015...
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42
46. Posted: Mon 29th Mar 2010 00:40 BST
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
47. Posted: Mon 29th Mar 2010 00:49 BST
no clue. Espeon, Garchomp, Luxray, alot of others...
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
48. Posted: Mon 29th Mar 2010 04:16 BST
Of course it's awesome-it's rated uber! It's simple: Switch in on a pokemon can't defeat you easily [or something that's scarfed/banded/specs-ed], use encore, then proceed to use the right counter move, normally defeating the opponent. Because of shadow tag, the opponent will be helpless.THE BLUE PUNCHING BAG IS UNBEATABLE!
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
49. Posted: Mon 29th Mar 2010 04:55 BST
I think My Pic said everything that needed to be said.
Edited on Mon 29th March, 2010 @ 05:00 by Rhansley64
Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter: Rhansley64
50. Posted: Mon 29th Mar 2010 18:04 BST
Wow! Cool avatar.
51. Posted: Wed 31st Mar 2010 03:45 BST
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
52. Posted: Sun 4th Apr 2010 18:19 BST
Edited on Sun 4th April, 2010 @ 18:20 by Ashraf_2003
53. Posted: Tue 6th Apr 2010 23:05 BST
Missingno is the awesomest Pokemon ever
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
54. Posted: Thu 8th Apr 2010 22:20 BST
Scizor. I just find so awesome. Scyther too!
Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876
55. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 04:30 BST
I liked Plusle and Minun. They were so cute!!!
3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328
56. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 04:35 BST
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
57. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 04:39 BST
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
58. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 13:02 BST
poliwrath but squirtle is a close second
59. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 16:58 BST
60. Posted: Tue 13th Apr 2010 17:00 BST
@supertoad that is the best picture I've ever seen.