Showing 81 to 100 of 109
81. Posted: Fri 13th Sep 2013 19:50 BST
Oh boy, here we go once again. -_-
Edited on Fri 13th September, 2013 @ 19:54 by Dark-Luigi
The Green Thunder strikes like lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Chit Chat crew!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
\"You all will look great hanging from the wall of my throne room!
3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671
82. Posted: Fri 13th Sep 2013 22:23 BST
I'm not sure what the joke is meant to be about Halo but you are profoundly obese regardless.
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/
83. Posted: Fri 13th Sep 2013 22:33 BST
Oh, come on? Really? You had to bump a 3 year old thread for that?
Oh, come on? Really? You had to bump a 3 year old thread for that?
Dang, this one's gone all sorts of wrong. I don't really know how i landed in this fossil of a topic. I'm sorry. Rest in peace, ancient thread.
Edited on Fri 13th September, 2013 @ 22:34 by LordofThewinDs
You've Got Another Wind Comin'
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
84. Posted: Fri 13th Sep 2013 23:05 BST
I like the one where you get to wear the camo suit and knife people and shout COVER ME IM REALOADING! that's my favourite one.!1
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
85. Posted: Fri 13th Sep 2013 23:06 BST
sighs I don't even care anymore.
Name is Joey btw.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".
86. Posted: Sat 14th Sep 2013 02:01 BST
Metroid Prime 3 & Metroid for the NES.
I have only annihilated 4 Troids in the entire series, the other two being Metroid Prime(GCN version, had this of been the wii version with pointer controls it could of easily knocked down MP3 from the list.) And the disappointing black and white hot alien mess that was Metroid II: Return of Samus, so bare with me here.
Edited on Sat 14th September, 2013 @ 02:07 by CountWavula
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will......Haveee yourrrrself a merry merry Christmas!....Ribbit.
8-Bit FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
3DS! 3995 - 6594 - 9186
87. Posted: Sat 14th Sep 2013 03:21 BST
Super Metroid as it was my first metroid game ever and I loved it.
Sharp rocks at the bottom? Bring it on.
Yay!!! Calculon's back!
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657
88. Posted: Sun 15th Sep 2013 10:48 BST
2.Metroid Prime 3
3.Metroid Prime 2
One of the only EA/Nintendo fans.
Formerly known as- Pokermonbw94, MJforthewin, Joker 94, MrNiceGuy, Metal_Sonic, and WildTwinVikings
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
89. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 03:23 BST
Metroid Prime Hunters has been my favorite of the series and is my favorite game overall. It's an easy choice for me, as Metroid Prime Hunters just keeps giving. There are so many aspects to the experience that are left open to interpretation, and that's what really has given Hunters the legs to make it a 1,400h+ affair. Scans such as the Zoomer, which references it as a carrier of flesh-eating bacteria, actually make me look into other Metroid titles deeper. I wonder how this disease impacted Zebes: which native species became extinct and what were the ecological impacts, how many Chozo suffered the disease, how did the Chozo view the disease, did the Chozo find a cure or seek quarantine, was Samus impacted during her time on the world...Plenty of questions to wonder about and invest my imagination into just involving Zebes alone, and Metroid fans know this can go further as Zoomers have been at more worlds and so to could have its disease. Metroid Prime Hunters just has a way with conveying details that makes itself and the series a richer experience.
Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters, Xenoblade Chronicles
90. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 03:37 BST
Metriod other M of course!
Its the only Metroid game I enjoy, the other were bland and boring.
This game was awful less!
Edited on Mon 16th September, 2013 @ 03:39 by EmperorJumpMad
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
Safari: ϟZebstrika, Electabuzz and Dedenneϟ
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
91. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 03:57 BST
@LordJumpMad I sincerely hope you are trolling. If you are trolling, then please execute such in a different way
Anyway, my favourite is Super Metroid (which is my favourtie game of all time), because of its incredible tight design, amazing music, clever progression, fun bosses, and replayability.
Loved Metroid Prime, but not as much as Super Metroid.
92. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 04:04 BST
I only played two Metroid games so far. The NES Metroid on my 3DS Virtual Console and Metroid Prime 1 from the Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii. I bet everyone should be able to tell which one is the better one. I actually really liked the NES Metroid... it was just missing a map and the ability to switch between weapons. I couldn't progress any further in Metroid until I watched a video on finding this stupid secret in the lava to get an Ice Beam. I'll play Metroid II soon, and Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion once SNES and GBA games come to the 3DS Virtual Console. I own the other two Metroid Primes and Metroid: Other M but never got around playing them.
3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson
93. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 04:16 BST
Super Metroid for me:)
It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
94. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 04:21 BST
I lost all faith in metroid but if they make one with muiltiplayer then would try it out(online like cod multiplayer)
sleepingmudkips.tumblr.com(All 1D so...)
my pokemon X name:Olivier
3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1
95. Posted: Mon 16th Sep 2013 06:01 BST
The first one is still my favorite. Super Metroid is a close second. I don't like FPS though, so the newest ones never appealed to me.
If you want to exchange FCs then contact me, so I can make sure to add you as well. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414
96. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 17:57 BST
The one I played the most in my youth was "Super Metroid", and to this day, its one of my faves (those demonic statues in Norfair still creep me out). I found a cart-only copy for $20 about 4 years ago, at a retro store. It took lots of cleaning, inside and out, but still works like a charm.
Next in line is probably the Gamecube version of the first "Prime", as I still haven't reached 100% on that thing (or any of them).
God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.
97. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 17:58 BST
Metroid Prime. Imo a true masterpiece in everyway. Easily in my top5.
98. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 18:37 BST
Geez, talk about a bringing a thread back from the grave...
Also, I might as well give my answer since I'm here: Zero Mission.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142
99. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 21:17 BST
7. Metroid - It isn't that this is a bad game, I just have a hard time appreciating it by modern standards. It's an absolutely fantastic game for its time, but by modern standards is far too confusing.
6. Metroid Fusion - Fun, just not what I was looking for. It doesn't help that in my two playthroughs of the game, I still only find half of the Energy Tanks and get slaughtered by SA-X no matter what I do.
5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Probably the most fun Metroid game, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. I enjoyed it far more during my second playthrough.
4. Super Metroid - Good game, but it didn't have much of an impact on me. At the time, I had played almost every Metroid other than Hunters, Fusion, Zero Mission, Other M, and Prime Pinball. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I played them in order of release.
3. Metroid Prime - I enjoyed this game. It was the first of the Prime Trilogy I played on Metroid Prime Trilogy. It had some really great parts, but it didn't hit me like the others did, and this was only the second Metroid game I played, after the original. Fun, good game, but it never grabbed me. I'll probably need to play it a third time on the hardest difficulty.
2. Metroid 2: Return of Samus - I loved the Survival-Horror aspect of this game. I loved every second of exploring those empty caves waiting for a Metroid to pop out through a wall.
1. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - I never have understood the flack this one gets, although, admittedly, I played it as part of Prime Trilogy, not the GC original. It was hard, the world was extremely atmospheric and probably the most unique, the weapons were neat, the bosses were awesome, and it was honestly the creepiest game I've played in my life. I loathed going to the Dark World, but that made it all the more better. Having my adrenaline pulse as the tension quickly skyrocketed and culminated in a multi-Ing firefight was just great. I'd love for another Metroid to take that Survival-Horror approach. Heck, that's the main thing I like about Metroid, being scared to turn the corner, wasting precious ammo because you want whatever is there to be gone, and constantly being under life-or-death pressure; it just feels great. I'll even admit, after playing this game, I HAD to turn on a light wherever I was standing to be in a safe zone. No, I'm not kidding, I literally applied those rules to my life for a few weeks because it was so ingrained in my mind.
/raises flame shield
Edited on Sun 13th October, 2013 @ 22:36 by SomeBitTripFan
Your argument is
Return to Form Nintendo Miiverse Protest Group: A Group of Protesters Want Nintendo to Readopt Older Gaming Philosophies and Listen to it's Fans
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
100. Posted: Sun 13th Oct 2013 22:24 BST
My last post for this thread was 3 years ago. So here is my new up to date list. This is all my opinion, not fact. Just wanted to point that out.
9) Metroid Prime Hunters
7) Metroid: Other M
6) Metroid Fusion
5) Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
4) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
3) Metroid: Zero Mission
2) Metroid Prime 1
1) Super Metroid
I only played Metroid II: Return of Samus for no more than a few hours before giving up on it years ago because it confused me to no end in what I was supposed to do and where to go. Will play it again and finish it someday once I get a 3DS.
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25