Showing 1 to 20 of 93
1. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:03 BST
What's your favorite game that Rare has developed.Me personally It's a tie between:Conker Live & Reloaded and Banjo Tooie.So what's your favorite?
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
2. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:04 BST
I haven't played any rare games, but i want to play Banjo-Kazooie and DK country
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
3. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:04 BST
Plain old gamer :)
4. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:07 BST
Donkey Kong Country for me.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
5. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:09 BST
Banjo Kazooie for N64. One of the best platformers ever made.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
6. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:09 BST
@Corbie:Wow I'm really surprised you said Banjo Kazooie,I always thought you love the DKC series more.
7. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:11 BST
No way. Banjo Kazooie is the best 3-D platformer in the history of video gaming, IMO. In fact, it's in my Top 10 video games of all time.
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 03:12 by Corbs
8. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:13 BST
No way back at you,Ape Escape 1 IS THE BEST 3-D PLATFORMER PERIOD.
9. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:14 BST
Ape Escape is for toddlers. You beat Gruntilda and you've got skills.
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 03:14 by Corbs
10. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:14 BST
can you put a link to your top 10 games, corbie?
11. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:15 BST
Let me see if I can find the blog entry. It's been awhile.
12. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:15 BST
I beat Gruntilda when I was 7 years old.No lie
13. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:16 BST
Got to love Ape escape 1 . THough i lost my copy
14. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:16 BST
btw, corbie why did you stop adding reviews to super-nes.com?
15. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:16 BST
can you just tell them to us corbie??????????? im scared of links >.> <.< viruus im scared now
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
16. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:17 BST
17. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:18 BST
1. Gate of Thunder2. Chrono Trigger3. Super Mario Bros. 34. Donkey Kong5. Final Fantasy X6. Terranigma7. Banjo Kazooie8. Megamania9. Lords of Thunder10. Deathsmiles
Oh and I'm adding the super-nes.com reviews to this site a little at a time. Soon super-nes.com will be nothing more than a domain forwarding to the SNES Retro section of Nintendo Life. (And the Gruntilda crack was a joke) I personally found Ape Escape boring as hell.
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 03:19 by Corbs
18. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:18 BST
Hey superzeldaman maybe you can get chuck norris to scare the virus out.
19. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:18 BST
Conker's Bad Fur Day. I have great memories of that game, especially multplayer. I still pull it out and it's one of the many reasons I still have an N64. A tip for those who may play this game in the near future: On the one multiplayer map, the one with two opposing sides and has those half open doors at the main entrance. Also happens to be one with the chemical thing that kills everyone without a gas mask or in the safe room. You can throw your grenades right at the door and it fly along the door to the other side. It's perfect for getting those Teddies/Squirrels that wait for you on the other side guarding the entrance.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
20. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 03:19 BST
out of 10 what would you give all of those games?