Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Fri 21st Aug 2009 22:09 BST
What's everyone's favourite N64 game not by Nintendo or a second party like Rare? I would pick the bizarre Space Station Silicon Valley.
2. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 00:40 BST
second-party?Anyway... Turok 2 obviously
3. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 06:36 BST
Off the top of my head...Silicon ValleyMystical Ninja: Starring GoemonWinbackRush 2049
<a>http://www.futurapedia.com</a> -- My famous Wiki of the Future :)
4. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 06:57 BST
Well, I'm going to have to say Perfect Dark. Rare wasn't a second-party developer at the time.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
5. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:41 BST
Just to clarify a second-party developer is one which is not owned by a console manufacturer but only produces games for one company, eg Hal or Rare before Microsoft bought the company after Starfox Adventures.
6. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:44 BST
Mystical Ninja was good also, loved the 'I am Impact' song.
7. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:08 BST
Silicon Valley and Glover are the only good ones I can think of.
8. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:27 BST
WWF No Mercy
9. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:42 BST
Hi, guys newbie here. My favorite 3rd party N64 games are: Resident Evil 2, Beetle Adventure Racing, Mischief Makers, Turok 3, Wipeout 64, and Mortal Kombat 4.
10. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 22:00 BST
Mischief Makers. enix? treasure? nintendo? planets must have been aligned all crazy or something...video gaming seriousness
11. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:10 BST
Oh gawd, I forgot Mischief Makers. That is the best 3rd party N64 game.
12. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:13 BST
Tony Hawk Pro Skater was my favirote non nintendo game for the N64.
Go to artmccarthy.com
13. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:13 BST
14. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:19 BST
Mischief Makers by far, but I have a weak spot for Chameleon Twist .
Edited on Sun 23rd August, 2009 @ 00:20 by Twilight_Crow
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
15. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:21 BST
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
16. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 00:23 BST
I could mention so so many, but I'm a driving nut and have to say World Driver Championship. Awesome structure, awesome handling, awesome visuals with an awesome hi-res replay mode which was very very sexy at the time.
17. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 09:32 BST
Oh man Chameleon Twist is classic!
18. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 09:58 BST
Wait a sec, there were 3rd party games on N64. Seriously though I haven't played many I'd call good tbh. I guess my fave would be Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. It was about as epic as a pre-HD FPS could get. I also remember being completely amazed by the visuals at the time. Oh and I can't forget the 2 Ubi titles, Rayman 2 and Rocket. Not only are they classics, but they paved the way for each dev to make more classics on future consoles.
Edited on Sun 23rd August, 2009 @ 10:02 by brandonbwii
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
19. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 10:07 BST
I really liked Episode One Racer
20. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 19:21 BST
I would love to play Mischief Makers on the VC, I only had a quick go back in the day, and I've never tried Rocket Robot on Wheels but always wanted to so fingers crossed that it will someday see the light of day on the Wii. And I forgot all about Chameleon Twist, would love to try this also!