Forums

Topic: BLACK NINTENDO GAMEBOY 1989

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Youngtac

Hi everyone I wanted to share my recent find at a charity shop.
Here I have found a little gem lurking in a charity shop, a black and pink gameboy.
Hope you all enjoy it has much as I do.

Youngtac

GyroZeppeli

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Youngtac

It certainly happened. How do you attach photos?

Youngtac

GyroZeppeli

It’s a joke. To send images, do (img) pic url (/img), replacing parentheses with brackets.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Youngtac

I could belive it when I seen it, I didn't even know they done them in black lol I honestly don't have a clue how to do it, I've sent yi them on Instagram if that helps.

Youngtac

RedderRugfish

It was part of the Play it Loud line of Gameboys, they made em in a bunch of different colors. This was around 1995 or so if I'm not mistaken.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Youngtac

Cheers for the info.
I had actually emailed Nintendo to find out anything and they said they could tell me anything so thanks.

Youngtac

HobbitGamer

Youngtac wrote:

I had actually emailed Nintendo... ...and they said they could tell me anything so thanks.

Anything? Did you ask them about Mother 3?

@Tossedllama

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GyroZeppeli

@JackEatsSparrows Reggie was too busy playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on his Nintendo 3DS to respond.

Youngtac

That didn't make any sense really did it. They could not tell me anything about black gameboys apparently. Well my has really become pointless since I can't get the photos up.

Youngtac

KingMike

Yes, black was one of the Game Boy variations released in 1995. I recall hearing some of the colors were rarer than others. I don't remember if black was rare, but I hear green, like mine is, was one of the more common colors.
The others were red, yellow and clear.
Nintendo Power ad:
http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/849/retro-...

KingMike

• Pages:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic