Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 261 to 280 of 305

RancidVomit86

First I said Rogue Squadron or Wind Waker but I also think DK Jungle Beat deserves consideration.

But gonna have to say Rogue Squadron. It may just be because my inner Star Wars nerd.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Arcticbird

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

JetForceSetGrind

Arcticbird wrote:

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

They never made it to prototype BUT there were demos using Gamecube hardware of Conker's BFD and Banjo-Tooie at Spaceworld 2000.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k7IL6VTQA

JetForceSetGrind

SloppyWriter779

Theres too many to pick one!!!

Zelda Wind Waker is up there... Metroid Prime.... XIII .... Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike..... Medal of Honor Frontline..... Pikmin 1 (2 is better, no time limit)...... Smash Melee has to be the most re playable.... MK Double Dash.... LOTR: Return of the King.....F Zero GX. ..... Soul Calibur 2..... Resident Evil 1.... Resi 4..... Warioware.....

All of these combined!!! My personal favourite? Probably XIII.
Personal fave GC exclusive? Resi 4.
But then it came out on PS2, you say? You would be correct! (In a better version with Ada's 'Seperate Ways'.

So, my personal favourite REAL gc exclusive? Hard to say. Its between Zelda WW, and Rogue Squadron 2 and 3. I'd probably say the Rogue Squadron games.

SloppyWriter779

Betelgroose

Either Legend of Zelda Wind Waker or Metroid Prime

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

RevolverLink

@mega Nah. Some GameCube games were almost as good as Pikmin 2 - Resident Evil 4, Melee, Paper Mario: TTYD, Pikmin, Tales of Symphonia, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, The Wind Waker, Beyond Good & Evil, Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing, and the aforementioned Metroid Prime, WarioWare and Sunshine - but not quite.

And it's not fair to bring compilations like Zelda: Collector's Edition into this. Especially not compilations that contain Majora's Mask.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

KAHN

@RevolverLink
the collector's edition contains a 20 minute demo. that's good enough for me.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Spagem

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

@RevolverLink
the collector's edition contains a 20 minute demo. that's good enough for me.

Good point... And Its also fair because its just that you can play OoT with GCN controls. And either way, the Majora's Mask was glitchy and laggy on GCN.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

KAHN

mega wrote:

Wow. A new record for Pikmin 2. 3 Votes in a row.

But cmon, you got to admit Zelda Collectors edition, Metroid Prime, Wario Ware, and Mario Sunshine are better! @LavaTwilight @Intrepid @RevolverLink

no, not metroid prime. never.

KAHN

Arcticbird

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Arcticbird wrote:

They never made it to prototype BUT there were demos using Gamecube hardware of Conker's BFD and Banjo-Tooie at Spaceworld 2000.

What do you call this then?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz0s7Rdh4U

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

Lan

Arcticbird wrote:

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Arcticbird wrote:

What do you call this then?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz0s7Rdh4U

I do hope you're joking

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Arcticbird

Well for my sake, I'm going to play it like it's real out there, that one real copy. So I can imagine having it someday. Hey it's my dream, bugger all!!

Mk_II

dont forget about F-Zero GX... fastest Nintendo racer ever!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

KAHN

i think skyward sword was a good gamecube game.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

NintyRealTalk

All were better than Dreamcast, Xbox, and PS2 but Super Mario Sunshine was the best.

NintyRealTalk

zoroarkrules25

BIllly hatcher and the giant egg is my favorite. I also like paper mario thousand year old door, super smash bros melee and super mario sunshine.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

WaluigiBag

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is my favorite GameCube game! It is amazing in every way!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

JGMR

Killer 7, Resident Evil (Remake) or F-ZERO GX...difficult...

With kind regards,

JGMR

I-U

I might have said Super Mario Sunshine or Super Smash Brothers Melee in this thread earlier, not sure, but after playing some of Pikmin 2 a couple of nights ago, that title has got me rethinking. Took me around 8 years to recognize that that game is complete and outstanding in presentation. I was too young back in 2004 to notice.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.