Retro Forum

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Showing 261 to 280 of 313

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KAHN

261. Posted:

zelda collectors edition promotional disc. this one had almost all the games on the previous consoles and some legit bonuses. that's OoT on the GAMECUBE controller (oh, sweet Jesus), and MM, also with the GC controller.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

262. Posted:

.-. Good point. :D GO Zelda Collectors Edition!!!!!

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

263. Posted:

I'm going to say Pikmin 2 again, just so I can pretend more people said it.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Intrepid

264. Posted:

I came into this thread to vote for Pikmin 2, only to have the person above me vote for it, lol.

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LavaTwilight

265. Posted:

I cannot be bothered reading through 14 pages of posts just to see the same names come up there were SO MANY great gamecube games I really think that ANY of them could be the best. I however must vote for Pikmin 2 too :)

LavaTwilight

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

266. Posted:

Wow. :) A new record for Pikmin 2. 3 Votes in a row. :D

But cmon, you got to admit Zelda Collectors edition, Metroid Prime, Wario Ware, and Mario Sunshine are better! :p @LavaTwilight @Intrepid @RevolverLink

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

267. Posted:

First I said Rogue Squadron or Wind Waker but I also think DK Jungle Beat deserves consideration.

But gonna have to say Rogue Squadron. It may just be because my inner Star Wars nerd.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WhereEaglesDare

268. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

This was the best Gamecube game
Untitled

WhereEaglesDare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arcticbird

269. Posted:

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WhereEaglesDare

270. Posted:

Arcticbird wrote:

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

They never made it to prototype BUT there were demos using Gamecube hardware of Conker's BFD and Banjo-Tooie at Spaceworld 2000.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k7IL6VTQA

WhereEaglesDare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SloppyWriter779

271. Posted:

Theres too many to pick one!!!

Zelda Wind Waker is up there... Metroid Prime.... XIII .... Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike..... Medal of Honor Frontline..... Pikmin 1 (2 is better, no time limit)...... Smash Melee has to be the most re playable.... MK Double Dash.... LOTR: Return of the King.....F Zero GX. ..... Soul Calibur 2..... Resident Evil 1.... Resi 4..... Warioware.....

All of these combined!!! My personal favourite? Probably XIII.
Personal fave GC exclusive? Resi 4.
But then it came out on PS2, you say? You would be correct! (In a better version with Ada's 'Seperate Ways'.

So, my personal favourite REAL gc exclusive? Hard to say. Its between Zelda WW, and Rogue Squadron 2 and 3. I'd probably say the Rogue Squadron games.

SloppyWriter779

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dr_Groose

272. Posted:

Either Legend of Zelda Wind Waker or Metroid Prime

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

273. Posted:

@mega Nah. Some GameCube games were almost as good as Pikmin 2 - Resident Evil 4, Melee, Paper Mario: TTYD, Pikmin, Tales of Symphonia, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, The Wind Waker, Beyond Good & Evil, Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing, and the aforementioned Metroid Prime, WarioWare and Sunshine - but not quite.

And it's not fair to bring compilations like Zelda: Collector's Edition into this. Especially not compilations that contain Majora's Mask.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KAHN

274. Posted:

@RevolverLink
the collector's edition contains a 20 minute demo. that's good enough for me.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

275. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

@RevolverLink
the collector's edition contains a 20 minute demo. that's good enough for me.

:| Good point... And Its also fair because its just that you can play OoT with GCN controls. And either way, the Majora's Mask was glitchy and laggy on GCN.

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KAHN

276. Posted:

mega wrote:

Wow. :) A new record for Pikmin 2. 3 Votes in a row. :D

But cmon, you got to admit Zelda Collectors edition, Metroid Prime, Wario Ware, and Mario Sunshine are better! :p @LavaTwilight @Intrepid @RevolverLink

no, not metroid prime. never.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arcticbird

277. Posted:

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Arcticbird wrote:

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

They never made it to prototype BUT there were demos using Gamecube hardware of Conker's BFD and Banjo-Tooie at Spaceworld 2000.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k7IL6VTQA

What do you call this then?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz0s7Rdh4U

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

278. Posted:

Arcticbird wrote:

BanjoThreeie wrote:

Arcticbird wrote:

Great promo picture! If there is a real rare copy of Banjo Threeie that's playable on the GC out there somewhere, I want it! I'm willing to pay $500 for it like some lucky ass kid did on Youtube. I can dream.

Oh and even though I haven't played it yet, I imagine that Twilight Princess would be the best title, originally from the GC console.

They never made it to prototype BUT there were demos using Gamecube hardware of Conker's BFD and Banjo-Tooie at Spaceworld 2000.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k7IL6VTQA

What do you call this then?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUz0s7Rdh4U

I do hope you're joking

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arcticbird

279. Posted:

Well for my sake, I'm going to play it like it's real out there, that one real copy. So I can imagine having it someday. Hey it's my dream, bugger all!!

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mudjo

280. Posted:

LavaTwilight wrote:

I cannot be bothered reading through 14 pages of posts just to see the same names come up there were SO MANY great gamecube games I really think that ANY of them could be the best. I however must vote for Pikmin 2 too :)

Same here.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308