Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 141 to 160 of 305

Iceberg

XIII, Metroid Prime, Baten Katios, and The Hobbit.

Iceberg

SirSmugleaf

The gameboy player is definitely not a game, because otherwise every GBA game would have to be known as a Gamecube game, which isn't true: they're GBA games! Then the 'Gamecube' library would probably triple or quadruple!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Spagem

Ah. Most of you don't count it soooo... my favorite GameCube game would probably be, Zelda Collection.

If only there was a metroid collection. I hope that is what they will do for Metroid's anniversary this year.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

GamecubeMan

hmmmm.... I would say it would be a tie if Luigi's Mansion was longer with Sunshine

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

-Juice-

I liked Wind Waker, it was pretty fun, I loved the art style.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Mieu-Fire

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Pokemon Colosseum. It had a story and it let you catch your opponent's Pokemon!

Other then that Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

pokemon xd gale of darkness had a better story

MANGO

Spagem

Yeah.... Thats true. Pokemon XD did have a better story but the game play wasnt as good as colosseum.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

so true but i enjoyed both i want more games like those games

MANGO

Spagem

My brother thinks so too. He likes the 3D pokemon games without the original RPG top down view. As much as I agree the 3D RPG pokemon games were amazing, the top down 2D ones beat it. In 3D it just didnt feel too pokemonish...

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i know top down is my favorite to but i wouldnt mine a pokemon xd sequel

MANGO

Spagem

Yeah I see what you mean. : - / A Pokemon XD Sequel would probably be one of my favorite GCN games. @mieu-fire

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

Ah. Most of you don't count it soooo... my favorite GameCube game would probably be, Zelda Collection.

If only there was a metroid collection. I hope that is what they will do for Metroid's anniversary this year.

What about Metroid Prime Trilogy?
But, I do get what you mean; you want a collection of Metroid games similar to Kirby's Dream Collection released very recently on Wii that has all kinds of Kirby games, from GB to Wii ones.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Spagem

PoshSnivy wrote:

mega wrote:

What about Metroid Prime Trilogy?
But, I do get what you mean; you want a collection of Metroid games similar to Kirby's Dream Collection released very recently on Wii that has all kinds of Kirby games, from GB to Wii ones.

Your right on.

Spagem

plus789

Metroid Prime!

plus789

ThePirateCaptain

I would say Metroid Prime but I completely agree with Waveboy in the fact that playing with the Wii pointer controls makes the GC version way less appealing. I guess it would have to be a tie between Super Mario Sunshine and The Wind Waker then.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Spagem

Your almost as big of a 'Tales of Symphonia ' Fan as I am Super Metroid. @mieu-fire

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

OptometristLime

CapnPancakez wrote:

I would say Metroid Prime but I completely agree with Waveboy in the fact that playing with the Wii pointer controls makes the GC version way less appealing. I guess it would have to be a tie between Super Mario Sunshine and The Wind Waker then.

Super Wind Waker Sunshine: Mario's Crossing

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.