Forums

Topic: 1993

Posts 61 to 63 of 63

Shining-Void

I wasn't born yet but 1993 did have good games.
[youtube:B93QQvL0CGQ]

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

FOREST_RANGER

WaveBoy wrote:

oldgamesonly wrote:

im 32-yeah this is my full time deal
im not ever stopping lol

Good!
And thank god I'm a kid at heart, I'm just a complete sucker for anything 80's and the super early 90's be it videogames, cartoons, toys, movies, 80's Fashion especially, commercials, music ect ect. I'll never stop enjoying and collecting that type of stuff. It just brings me too much joy.

And you know, I really want to spend more of my videogame cash on retro purchases, but i want to keep things balanced by keeping up with the Wii and 3DS which also extends into WiiWare, 3DSWare, Wii VC and the 3DS's VC which basically ends up feeling like an overwhelming videogame jungle at times. I missed the days where you just had one system, you rented(or if you were lucky your parents bought you an NES game for your B-day, Christmas or just out of pure awesome randomness for ex), fired it up in your console, the main title popped up and the game started.

And as much as i love the games of the past and those precious amazing and magical memories, i want to creat new experiences with New Nintendo games as well. With of course the odd Retro title thrown into the mix. I'll admit though, i seem to favor many VC titles over many retail releases.

I think because i think the simple pick up and play nature of them instantly attracts me to them, plus they're usually never too long. Short yet sweet for better words, and extremely challenging(depending)

THIS, THIS! I was born in 1993, but I played also played a lot of NES and Super NES games. Sadly, because I was too young, I don't exactly remember what I played (we had more 3rd party games than the popular/well-known games).

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

ogo79

bobbiKat wrote:

(we had more 3rd party games than the popular/well-known games).

aint nothing wrong with creative 3rd party games, thats what im into myself a lot of times

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.