Forums

Topic: your Overall thoughts on E3 2012.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

shingi_70

So that E3 has been over for about 2 days wanted to get a thread on what people thought of this years conference and what you though could have been improved.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MAB

I thought this topic has been done, dead and dusted.
Alot of you have been down the 'it wasn't very impressive' track in other threads but TBH I can't wait to get my hands on WiiU and I will definitely be getting a fair few of those games when released. It was obvious that the big 3 were not fully prepared for E3 but what are ya gonna do about it? more whingey whiner complaining or just go with the flow. For Nintendo it didn't help to have just about everything leaked online months before but they still had some surprises up that NSAF Iwata sleeve

MAB

CowLaunch

I felt Nintendo could have improved it with almost anything.

For instance, they could just announce that the F Zero franchise has been cancelled; that would be a degree of respect.

Regarding Nintendo Land, I think it's a disastrous compromise of trying to appeal to casual gamers, and trying to appeal to Nintendo fans. In effect, I don't think it will achieve either, it will annoy the fanbase with watered down games of major franchises, and confuse the casual market.

Above all it needed a major franchise. Pikmin 3 looked good, but that should have been a supplement to other things. That it was the highlight for most fans speaks volumes. It's a game that could easily have been made on Wii or GameCube.

Nintendo handed in their homework unfinished.

CowLaunch

EvilLucario

Everything sucked balls except Ubisoft and parts of Nintendo (Pikmin 3).

/thread

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.