Forums

Topic: Your Most Anticipated Games of 2017

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Peek-a-boo

@6ch6ris6 Fair enough, even though there's only twelve remasters on the list, three of which are rebuilt from ground up rather than just simply tidying up the textures, upping the resolution and calling it a day.

@CanisWolfred Yes, there's a new Hot Shots Golf coming out in 2017, which was first shown at the Tokyo Games Show back in 2015. It seems like a big huge golf resort rather than individual holes, meaning you can freely walk around the entire golf course(s) at will, even on a buggy!

Here's a trailer: -

Seems to me that Breath of the Wild and Horizon Zero Dawn are the top two choices so far!

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

BigBabyPeach

So far there's not much Nintendo stuff to choose from, but 2 Yakuza games in the same year makes 2017 great already.

• Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Mario Switch
  • Zelda BOTW
  • Nioh
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Tekken 7
  • ELEX
  • Shenmue 3
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Cruis'n Blast
  • Soul Reverse

...oh, and I'm probably one of the few people who will give Metal Gear Survive a chance

BigBabyPeach

MrGawain

I'm pretty sure anything new Nintendo dream up for the Switch will be good- including Mario and Zelda, along with Pikmin 3ds and that mini rpg thing that's in Japan at the mo.

As for the PS4, the jury is out on a lot of releases. You have to take into account will they A: be what they promise in the trailer, B: Function properly, and C: actually release in 2017. There are some games I've enjoyed greatly on the PS4 in 2016, but there are others that really didn't come up to code. I don't really board the hype train for a non Nintendo game until it's close to release when I know it's worth getting excited about.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Gamer83

PS4:
Yakuza Zero
Yakuza Kiwami
PaRappa The Rapper Remastered
Gran Turismo Sport
MLB The Show 17
Gravity Rush 2
Resident Evil VII
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy
Tekken 7

Xbox One:
Crackdown 3
Mass Effect: Andromeda

Switch:
Super Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Gamer83

Octane

@Kanppachi I think it's just the name.

Untitled

Edited on by Octane

Octane

kkslider5552000

I don't think it matters to me as it will still be some time before I can play new games again.

But despite that, it's mainly

-Zelda
-Yooka Laylee
-Mass Effect
-the new Shovel Knight DLC
-Cuphead

Gravity Rush 2 looks great too, I wanna play those games someday...

like assuming I don't get the Switch next year (which is honestly somewhat likely). I'm gonna be focusing on just games from the current/older systems.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

OorWullie

Well since I only own a Wii U there is only Tumbleweed to look forward to. But I'll be getting the Switch at launch and we know 3D Mario is coming so even if I did own every console, that would still be my most anticipated game with Zelda a close second.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Kanppachi wrote:

The girl and the robot

omg, I completely forgot about that!

Funny, I remembered it a couple days ago, was gonna include it in a post I made a couple days ago, and somehow forgot about it while I was writing that post.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WebHead

-Gravity Rush 2
-Tales of Berseria
-Resident Evil 7
-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Nier Automata
-Mass Effect Amdromeda
-Sonic Mania
-Project Sonic 2017
-Yooka-Laylee
-Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Super Mario Switch

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Nagi

The only thing that matters for me for the moment is New Danganronpa V3 on PS Vita...
Oh, and the Nintendo Switch release of course.

Edited on by Nagi

Nagi

Dpullam

Sonic Mania, Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild, and Resident Evil 7. Also the newly announced Super Mario Odyssey!

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

Jimmajabba

I would go with Breath Of The Wind, as the obvious answer, but if i were to pick a more obscure game i would say Scorn. Its a first person horror themed game and thats all i know. The cinematic trailer for it shows that the art style is heavily inspired by HR Giger, and thats exciting enough to make me hyped as heck!

Jimmajabba

Twitter:

FGPackers

Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odissey, Xenoblade 2

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.