Forums

Topic: Your Games of the Year in 2016

Posts 61 to 65 of 65

CanisWolfred

The grass is always greener, as they say...

Meanwhile, I, for some reason, got really heavy into garage-level projects, a lot of which were funded through Patreon (which I'm convinced is an even worse venue for indie projects that Kickstarter, now that I've spent more time with it and seen quite a wide breadth of results). So that was a huge waste of time...I mean, I'll admit, I think I started with the intention of just...immersing myself in the creative process of making games, and I certainly learned a lot of things from it...but more importantly, I think I learned that I would never want to make a game, which is the same conclusion I've come to at least 8 times in the past 9 years, so...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CaPPa

Fire Emblem Fates, Tokyo Mirage Sessions

CaPPa

beatlesfan317

Octane wrote:

Just finished The Last Guardian, and here's my new top 10, don't think a game will get much better than TLG this year:

Octane wrote:

1. The Last Guardian
2. The Witness
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
4. Hyper Light Drifter
5. Gravity Rush Remastered
6. Paper Mario: Colour Splash

I totally agree with your top 3. I want to play Color Splash so bad but I don't have a Wii U now.

Panic Mansion http://philome.la/beatlesfan317/panic-mansion is a combination of a trivia game and an action-rpg available to play online, in a web browser for free. You must answer questions and defeating bosses at the end of each lev...

Haru17

I still have to beat most of the AAAs from last fall. They're just so boring in a weird way. Their complexity and difficulty makes them very plodding in my experience.

Inside is the game I respect the most from last year. I think that's my current GOTY, and I think it'll stay my GOTY because Monster Hunter hasn't made a proper sequel quite yet.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Octane

@beatlesfan317 You're not missing out on a whole lot to be honest. It's a solid game, but that's it. Gameplay can get a bit shallow and repetitive at times. It's definitely not as bad as some people think it is though.

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.