Showing 1 to 20 of 58
1. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 04:05 BST
Backloggery tracks your game library and the games you've beaten, not beaten, 100%ed, etc.Mine can be found in my sig. Feel free to post yours! Anyone have a bigger one than mine? What about a higher % of completed/100%ed than me?
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
2. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 07:45 BST
Here's mine... God dammit, that took a long freaking time to fill... And I'm well aware about my ridiculous beaten/not beaten ratio... It's just the way it is...http://backloggery.com/djungelurban
Due note however that the actual number of individual titles I own is not quite that high. I've got a number of duplicates, so the actual number of unique titles is about 20 game fewer.
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 07:49 by Djungelurban
3. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 07:49 BST
It would take me the rest of my life to fill one out. Which is the reason I have yet to do so.
Plain old gamer :)
4. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 07:56 BST
Come on Corbie, I'd really like to see your entire game collection. Would if nothing else make me feel a little bit better about all the money I've spent on games.
5. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 08:03 BST
Here's mine! http://backloggery.com/alexei123
6. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 08:19 BST
I loose track of what I need to add..... You guys have heaps! I null because I know I'll never beat some and that way it doesn't ruin my ratio!
7. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:22 BST
I added you two as friends.
8. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:44 BST
FYI, mine is http://backloggery.com/kingelemento
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 19:46 by King_Elemento
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
9. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 20:14 BST
I just made an account, it will take a long time to fill it all out.
10. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 20:50 BST
Added you two as friends as well. I also updated my page with an avatar, banner, and color scheme. Pretty snazzy now. As for the two you linked to elemento, it makes me kinda sad when a collector has that many games but has only beaten a few of them. What's the point of having so many when you don't play them? (Unless you Beanie-Baby style collect them, that is, never remove from case.)
11. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 21:27 BST
Eh, nothing much to say!
12. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 21:43 BST
I'm starting to look like one of those people that don't finish games, especially on VC. I better work on that.
13. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 01:05 BST
14. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 01:11 BST
I added all of you to my friends! Ha!
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
15. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 03:16 BST
Mine is here. I added almost all of you. looks at Corbie
Edited on Mon 15th June, 2009 @ 03:20 by Cthuloops
The best part of wakin' up, is Folger's in your cup!My Backloggery of DOOOM!
16. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 03:23 BST
17. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 03:28 BST
I added you a long time ago Digiki.
18. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 03:33 BST
Added you two as well. Corbie, you're required to finish yours once your hand is better.
19. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 11:53 BST
I added you two too.
20. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 11:56 BST