Forums

Topic: The Xbox One Game Recommendations Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 189

Laoak

@Zuljaras That is strange. Are you on the profile you activated it on and not another one?

{funny quote here}

Zuljaras

@LetsGoSwitch nope I only have one. I activated it by using the piece of paper that came with the console.
Is there a delay when activated?
I go to my Live Gold and select game with gold. Pick Castlevania and select see the price. And the price is 7£.

Laoak

@Zuljaras Try another game. If that works, it is because Castlevania is an 'Arcade' game and you might need to do that differently

{funny quote here}

BruceCM

How long ago was it you got console, @Zuljaras .... ? Did it say anything about how long code for live gold was valid?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

Hey guys you can get Deals with Gold with any free Gold trial. However, if you want a Game with Gold (a free game) you need to have a paid subscription (at least one month). Then you can get any available Game with Gold. Xbox and 360 games are for you to keep forever. Xbox One games you can play whenever you are subscribed.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Anyone know much about the Gears of War games to tell me what gameplay is like? Or The Division ... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Oh & I'm sure I heard they allowed mods on XB1 .... Do many games have them?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Gamecuber

The gears of war games are all on game pass, including the hd remake for Xbox one.

I’ve seen them second hand (360 versions) in CEX for about 50p each.

‘You swapped three different N64 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? Your dignity?!?

‘…I traded it for a Pikachu’

BruceCM

Well, I'll almost certainly get GamePass for a month,at least, @Gamecuber .... Should be enough games in it to try

SW-4357-9287-0699

Laoak

@Zuljaras Yes for Arcade titles, you need to put in a credit card. Don't worry, it wont take your money.

{funny quote here}

BruceCM

Oh, how about Fallout .... ? I gather the latest wasn't too good but are earlier games good?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 are all just amazing games. You can easily lose yourself in any of those 3 games and play for countless hours. Just like Skyrim, Morrowind and Oblivion. (basically the same games but in Medieval setting).

BruceCM

Cool! It'd be nice to try the Fallout setting, as a bit of a change .... Does anyone here play either of those Division games?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Gamecuber

I just completed Inside last night. Felt like I needed a hug afterwards. Might need to play something more cheery next. Like Gears of War!

‘You swapped three different N64 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? Your dignity?!?

‘…I traded it for a Pikachu’

BruceCM

Best games that aren't in that GamePass, then, @Gamecuber .... ? & anyone else

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Outside Game Pass Team Sonic Racing and Crash Team Racing are great if you like the genre. I haven't played Division yet. I have to beat Watch Dogs and Monster Hunter World. I love Monster Hunter but World could do with a performance fix on all platforms to be honest: less foliage, particles and shadows and more frames, thanks! This is Capcom's best-selling game and they haven't fixed it yet.

@Gamecuber I haven't played Limbo or Inside yet (and I have them). I'll hug you my friend.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Tried Crash Team Racing on my Switch, @BlueOcean .... Hear you really need friends to team up with for the Sonic one

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Tried Crash Team Racing on my Switch, @BlueOcean .... Hear you really need friends to team up with for the Sonic one

Nope, Team Sonic Racing has two modes: solo and team. In Solo each one plays on its own and in Team you play in teams of three (with friends or with the CPU). Team is a lot of fun even with CPU because it adds a lot of strategy (when to use items, when to pass items, when to use ultimate power...) but it's entirely optional except in the story mode. I have the three Sonic Racing games and Team Sonic Racing is great and much more fun than Mario Kart 8 in my opinion. I like Transformed a lot because of the water and air sections but Team Sonic Racing is as much fun as Transformed.

Banjo-

Sorry, this topic has been locked.