Forums

Topic: Xbox Live bans up to 1 MILLION modded Xbox 360s!

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

Corbs

I love it! Ban their pirate butts.

Plain old gamer :)

Hoffkage

Thats a lot of bans lol

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

Starkiller

What happens if Nintendo becomes this aggressive? All those homebrewed wiis... D:

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

V8_Ninja

Yet another (not so good) reason that proves that video games are getting more popular.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

LzWinky

Starkiller wrote:

What happens if Nintendo becomes this aggressive? All those homebrewed wiis... D:

Those hackers put this upon themselves knowing that this would not be well-received with Nintendo

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WolfRamHeart

I actually have a friend who modded his 360 not too long ago. He kept trying to convince me to get mine modded as well but I want no part of that. I still see him on Xbox Live so I guess they still haven't caught him yet. I tried to warn him that he shouldn't be doing this but he is very stubborn and won't listen to reason. I guess the only way he will learn is when he finally gets busted.

WolfRamHeart

Xkhaoz

Take THAT!!!!! hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if only Nintendo could do that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

ReZon

Sounds like a good thing to me.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

RandomWiiPlayer

ryanknight717 wrote:

Nintendo already did this with their latest system update

They didn't ban consoles, they just bricked them.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

Starkiller wrote:

What if Nintendo decided to do it? All those homebrewed wiis... D:

They can't. Nintendo can only do it through system updates, and Wii hackers are smart enough to know that your not supposed to update.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

DarkG

1 million and counting! I've had a lot of fun with this ban wave, the massive crying of those robbers when they get busted is priceless, specially those morons that where threatening Stepto and his family lol... they steal games, do so consciously, but get mad at Microsoft for busting them, I hope Microsoft keeps up the good work getting rid of those worthless pirates, I hope they start banning pirate's gamertags too.

And there shouldn't be anyone banned on here... as far as I know, NintendoLife is a community for GAMERS, not for robbers (pirates), someone that steals games is the exact oposite of a Gamer, he is killing the industry.

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

cheetahman91

That's pretty funny. Glad I don't modify my game systems. Then again why would you? Oh yeah, pirates...

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

RandomWiiPlayer

DarkG wrote:

And there shouldn't be anyone banned on here... as far as I know, NintendoLife is a community for GAMERS, not for robbers (pirates), someone that steals games is the exact oposite of a Gamer, he is killing the industry.

I would hope not. If there are, they would have to "WALK TEH PLANK"!

The Game.

WolfRamHeart

Wow, I just logged onto Xbox Live and discovered that my friend with the modded 360 has indeed been banned. Ha ha, that is pretty darn funny. He may be my friend but it serves him right. Play with fire and you will be burned.

WolfRamHeart

RandomWiiPlayer

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Wow, I just logged onto Xbox Live and discovered that my friend with the modded 360 has indeed been banned. Ha ha, that is pretty darn funny. He may be my friend but it serves him right. Play with fire and you will be burned.

PWNED!

The Game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.