Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,707

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

981. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I... E...Excuse me? Did you SERIOUSLY bring up something as baseless as the quality of each side's computer programmers?
And they don't know how to use the console they built. I just can't

I'm done. Let's talk about anything else. Please.

Lets just say that SCAR392 doesn't talk from his mouth.

Unless you're talking about my mind or soul, then I'm afraid this comment is inappropriate and doesn't really help much.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

982. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I... E...Excuse me? Did you SERIOUSLY bring up something as baseless as the quality of each side's computer programmers?

Unless you're talking about my mind or soul, then I'm afraid this comment is inappropriate and doesn't really help much.

You would know all about inappropriate posts that don't help much.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

983. Posted:

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

984. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

You would know all about inappropriate posts that don't help much.

I obviously don't, because your post wasn't clear enough.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

985. Posted:

As much as I'd like to believe SCAR deserves it, I highly doubt outright insulting him will help anybody. :/

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

986. Posted:

Wow. Look at what happens when you stop paying attention to a thread for a few days.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

987. Posted:

Anyways... So, Xbox One. Ya, it seems really nice, huh? LOL.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

988. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

As much as I'd like to believe SCAR deserves it, I highly doubt outright insulting him will help anybody. :/

This.

It's been pointed out before that these shenanigans with said user doesn't get anywhere. Those people had also insulted him and it didn't really do anything. Even active-then @WaltzElf couldn't do anything about it.

I would cut off my arguments if they don't get anywhere to avoid any drama. Or if I were still determined, I'd at least refrain from using insults. Of course it'd be hard to do that in the last argument that just pervaded this thread. So I'd cut off the argument altogether.

So play nice next time.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

989. Posted:

Waltz was banned? NOOOO

That really sucks. Can't believe that crusader of logic and reasoning has fallen.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

990. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Waltz was banned? NOOOO

That really sucks. Can't believe that crusader of logic and reasoning has fallen.

If you go back a little on the "NL users you never see anymore" thread you'll see the story. His most current username is @Bankai by the way.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

991. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

If you go back a little on the "NL users you never see anymore" thread you'll see the story. His most current username is @Bankai by the way.

Found it, thanks! That really sucks. I'LL GET YOU BACK BRO, HANG IN THERE

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

992. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

True.
Back on topic then? Drop the mandatory Kinect and the price and I will buy a Xbone in 3-4 years time.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

banacheck

993. Posted:

As some of you know the demo's showed at E3 almost all of them are in pre-alpha stage or a little further in development, so the game's are going to look & run a lot better when thay hit gold master. Every PS4 title was running off actually PS4 hardware, a lot of Xbox One game's where running on "target hardware" or "debug environments" on PC.

Digital Foundry.
it's somewhat dismaying and very concerning that the majority of Xbox One games we saw at E3 were not actually running on console hardware, photos from E3 have emerged showing watercooled CPUs with Nvidia GeForce hardware, a world apart from production Xbox One silicon.

Digital Foundry.
No smoke or mirrors from Sony - everything we saw was running on PS4 hardware

banacheck

AuthorMessage

banacheck

994. Posted:

The Xbox One is set on a different path from the PS4, while the PS4 will be catering more for the Hardcore gamer. Xbox One is going to be catering more for the casual gamer with it's Kinect & TV functions, Xbox One OS also shows it's not a dedicated gaming rig. The PS4 OS while it'll will have other non-gaming features, them non-gaming features don't bog-down it's OS making it more of a dedicated gaming rig. Xbox One is not going for power because of there target audience.

Digital Foundry.
Xbox One architecture and the proof we need that PlayStation 4's 18 CU graphics core has 50 per cent more raw power than the GPU in the new Microsoft console.

Digital Foundry.
if you're wondering why Xbox One has a weaker GPU than PlayStation 4, it's because both platform holders have similar silicon budgets for the main processor - Sony has used the die-space for additional compute units and ROPs (32 vs. 16 in One), while Microsoft has budgeted for ESRAM and data move engines instead.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

995. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

True.
Back on topic then? Drop the mandatory Kinect and the price and I will buy a Xbone in 3-4 years time.

I don't think Kinect will be dropped due to them putting it in their so that developers won't have to build kinect games or features with wondering about if people have the hardware. Microsoft also wants people able to use Skype and Twitch out the box with video support. I think Sony is making a calculated risk by not having the camera in the box.

People said Killer Instinct was a bad game to bring back.

Also its speculated that Microsoft will announce self publishing or more about its effort toward indies this week at Build

Quote from Mattrick

"We're going to have an independent creator program," Don Mattrick, Microsoft's head of interactive entertainment (read: he's in charge of the Xbox), told me last week. "We're going to sponsor it. We're going to give people tools. We're going to give more information.

Untitled
Untitled

[

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

996. Posted:

PS4 is gaining the upper hand with exclusive. http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/20-games-12-new-franchis...

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

997. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

PS4 is gaining the upper hand with exclusive. http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/20-games-12-new-franchis...

You games we literally know nothing about.

Please be excited!!!!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

998. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Please be excited!!!!

Sony's first party support does have a good track record though. I'm confident that they will bring their A-game here. (no pun intended)

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

999. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Please be excited!!!!

Kaz is excited

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,000. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

True.

That probably won't happen.
That's the biggest consfusion I have when I see someone choosing between consoles. Someone always wants a price drop or an aspect of the console to be dropped.
Many people will buy a Wii U for $300-350 once it gets the games, and people DO like the GamePad. Many people will buy an Xbox One for $500 with the Kinect, and people DO like the UI and Kinect from what we've seen so far.

If you don't like what a console has to offer right from the get go, I don't really get the point in asking any different.

$¢@®³’²