Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 9,898

DarkRula

@Anti-Matter As has been explained before, that would require multiple consoles being within a single box, all connected to one disc drive with all the ports neccessary for connecting the controllers. GCN to Wii to WiiU was built on the same foundations of technology, as was PS1 to PS2. Such direct emulation will never happen because technology has moved on, consoles running on different hardware to previous generations with little reason to include that technology. PS2 tech was included in the early PS3s and quickly dropped, purely because it cost to continue to develop that older technology.

You can wish it, but it sure won't happen any time soon, and not in an offical capacity.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Eel

He is desperately trying to be persuaded into accepting his Xbox tendencies.

A powerful inner struggle.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@BlueOcean You sure they adore Sony? Last time I checked Nintendo completely dominated the charts. They pretty much have a monopoly in Japan

Octane

BlueOcean

@Octane I agree with you, they're getting ahead which kind of makes sense when you consider that Switch is newer and is a hybrid/handheld console and Japanese love their mobile devices.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BlueOcean

Untitled Goose Game is on Game Pass, it looks fun, downloading now.

BlueOcean

Ninfan

It says on NL that this time next year the new Xbox will be out. I wonder will the new battle toads game be on it ?😃

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Zeldafan79

Oh great here come the new consoles and everybody will be saying Nintendo is back in the stone age Again! People will be begging them to upgrade and saying the switch is yesterdays news.

How much you wanna bet PS5 and the new Xbox will be some kinda console hybrid thingy?

Edited on by Zeldafan79

Zeldafan79

BlueOcean

@Zeldafan79 PS5 will be a new generation console but I don't think that it's going to be as successful as PS4. Xbox Series X will be a new generation console but walking along other Xbox consoles, xCloud and Windows. Switch is going to be the only (last-gen) handheld console of the next generation so it will compete against smartphones and xCloud.

BlueOcean

Grumblevolcano

@Zeldafan79 We already know what the next Xbox looks like and it's pretty much a PC tower, really doubt Sony would go the hybrid route given how they abandoned the Vita almost immediately. Nintendo still will have to be careful though, Switch could do with some exciting announcements sometime around when Sony fully reveals the PS5 so the discussions end up being the Switch lineup instead of power comparisons.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Zeldafan79

Well surely by now with how graphics are becoming more or less the same on every platform it's about time we start judging these systems by their content. Not by how many horses are under the hood. If you're one of those graphics nuts or want the most powerful system that's what PC's are for. Let's just hope Nintendo has something of their own to suprise us with!

Zeldafan79

BlueOcean

I just realised that Bayonetta (Xbox 360) is not available for purchase on Xbox One. I know that there is a Bayonetta & Vanquish (Xbox One) bundle but I wasn't expecting the game to disappear from the store. I started playing it when it was on Game Pass (it looks and plays great on Xbox One X) and I wanted to buy it so I can continue with my save file because it's no longer on Game Pass.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/product/BAYONETTA/66acd000...

BlueOcean

redd214

@BlueOcean still available in the US store, may be just a glitch or something

redd214

BlueOcean

@redd214 No idea but it's not available on my console either... I should have bought it when it was cheaper (and available).

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

Grumblevolcano

@BlueOcean It did get delisted from Wii U in September, I'd guess the PS3 and 360 versions are also delisted for the same reason. Possibly that's why the Bayonetta + Vanquish bundle is being released in the first place.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ninfan

That new Xbox looks nice😃

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Dezzy

Right well I found Crackdown 3 for like £6 so I decided to get it. Lets see how bad that single player campaign is.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

New games added to the xcloud preview! Now that Destiny 2 is on there, I can really do some apples to apples comparisons with Xcloud, Stadia, and of course remote play!

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic