Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,665

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

921. Posted:

DGGames wrote:

No reported outage
My phone and console had no problems connecting to Xbox LIVE at all yesterday
In fact, I was downloading stuff from Xbox LIVE all day yesterday, and there are no disconnection reports on my router either

Sounds like it was either isolated to your region / ISP, or your connection to the internet was acting up. Also, unless it was completely down for more than 24 hours, the original policy wouldn't have stopped your from playing at all.

Also, ignoring the Skype Remote Play I see?

PS: Sony's first party output outside of Naughty Dog and Insomniac is laughable at best. And Insomniac is now a third party developer. In fact, they are doing a new exclusive IP for Microsoft (published by Microsoft Studios) so there goes 1 of the only 2 reasons to get a PlayStation system. Their E3 booth was also by far the least impressive one. The fact that the machine I was playing on froze 4 times and had to be reset certainly didn't help.

Sucker Punch says otherwise for one other developer they has that's great. They've got more too. From what I've heard as read Insomniac wasn't one of the best Sony's had either.

Ignoring it? I've acknowledged that they've got it too. I don't see why to keep debating it. I simply missed the news. You've got delusional Sony hate that voids reason. You can't seem to accept that PS does have it's superioritys in some places like free game with PS Plus. Gold's free games can't hold a candle to PS Plus's, but you can't acknowledge that. The way you insulted Sony's first party was also laughable. This is getting tiring.

Edited on by Jaz007

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

922. Posted:

Anyone that says Guerilla Games is bad will have to answer to me and the Helghast >: o

Not to mention there's Sony Santa Monica, Sony Japan Studio, Media Molecule and others.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

923. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Anyone that says Guerilla Games is bad will have to answer to me and the Helghast >: o

Not to mention there's Sony Santa Monica, Sony Japan Studio, Media Molecule and others.

Sony published the most high scoring exclusives out of anyone this past gen. The people saying they don't have any good games or developers aren't saying it because they know its true, they're just incapable of giving Sony credit for anything.

This pretty much sums up this thread:

Jaz wrote:

You've got delusional Sony hate that voids reason

And this sums up every interaction I've had with Scar thus far:

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

If so, please show one source. You had to have come across this magnificent knowledge somehow, why don't you share it with the rest of us?

As for a source, you're just gonna have to understand my reasoning, .

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DGGames

924. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

DGGames wrote:

No reported outage
My phone and console had no problems connecting to Xbox LIVE at all yesterday
In fact, I was downloading stuff from Xbox LIVE all day yesterday, and there are no disconnection reports on my router either

Sounds like it was either isolated to your region / ISP, or your connection to the internet was acting up. Also, unless it was completely down for more than 24 hours, the original policy wouldn't have stopped your from playing at all.

Also, ignoring the Skype Remote Play I see?

PS: Sony's first party output outside of Naughty Dog and Insomniac is laughable at best. And Insomniac is now a third party developer. In fact, they are doing a new exclusive IP for Microsoft (published by Microsoft Studios) so there goes 1 of the only 2 reasons to get a PlayStation system. Their E3 booth was also by far the least impressive one. The fact that the machine I was playing on froze 4 times and had to be reset certainly didn't help.

Sucker Punch says otherwise for one other developer they has that's great. They've got more too. From what I've heard as read Insomniac wasn't one of the best Sony's had either.

Ignoring it? I've acknowledged that they've got it too. I don't see why to keep debating it. I simply missed the news. You've got delusional Sony hate that voids reason. You can't seem to accept that PS does have it's superioritys in some places like free game with PS Plus. Gold's free games can't hold a candle to PS Plus's, but you can't acknowledge that. The way you insulted Sony's first party was also laughable. This is getting tiring.

What free games? Oh! you mean the games they let you rent and get access to as long as you keep giving them money? That's completely different. Gold gives you free games, Plus gives you free rentals, completely different.

Sucker Punch? Now that is funny... their games so far have been OK at best.

Game developer and gamer.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

925. Posted:

Delusional Xbox fans vs. everyone else ever is amusing to me.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

926. Posted:

@AlexSays
It doesn't matter. The only people you'll believe is officials in the industry, anyway.
If many big names in the industry don't know much of anything, why would it be so hard to believe that I have any idea what I'm talking about?
It' a catch 22.
We're dealing with fools that actually think Xbox 360 is still technically a better console than Wii U.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

927. Posted:

Yes I believe actual developers that have worked with console. Over someone who just says things and then says 'no source, you just gotta understand bro'. Its shocking I don't believe everything you say, I know.

Perhaps it would be different if you found one dev to agree with you. Just one. But so far I have been empty handed.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

928. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Yes I believe actual developers that have worked with console. Over someone who just says things and then says 'no source, you just gotta understand bro'. Its shocking I don't believe everything you say, I know.

Perhaps it would be different if you found one dev to agree with you. Just one. But so far I have been empty handed.

Even based on the bare specs of the hardware we know, the Wii U is better in every way. People aren't defending Wii U, because they're fanboys or any if that BS.
The machine is actually worthwhile. People have been judging Wii U since a year and a half before it was even on the market.
That's way less sensible than actually letting the system hit the market, and observing what it can do.
I'm not making stuff up. Go ahead and believe Wii U is a weak console, because your more than wrong.

EDIT: BTW, here's that source you wanted. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/shinen_wii_u_has_eno...

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

929. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Even based on the bare specs of the hardware we know, the Wii U is better in every way. .

Source. For the love of the lord, source.

There were also nuts trying to tell me the Wii was stronger than the PS3 and 360 when it released? What makes them any different from you? Why would I blindly follow you when you have just as much proof of them?

Are you telling me out of video game websites, journalists, developers, publishers, etc. you are the pinnacle of hardware knowledge and everyone else just isn't intelligent enough to understand? This is like Shutter Island my brother, I am trying to wake you up and bring you back to reality. If you have no source for this knowledge - that seemingly nobody else in the world has - where could it have originated from? Why is there not one person in the gaming industry that thinks the Wii U has any sort of hardware advantage, or is even capable of matching the other consoles?

This is completely ignoring all of the other wild ideas you have.

  • a machine that scans a PS4 disc and turns it into a Wii U disc
  • PS not being profitable and paving the way for Sony's destruction
  • ports only costing $1.4 million for the Wii U

I'll let you have those (even though they are just as unsubstantiated and irrational), I just want to bring you into the rest of the world on this one issue.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

930. Posted:

DGGames wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

DGGames wrote:

No reported outage
My phone and console had no problems connecting to Xbox LIVE at all yesterday
In fact, I was downloading stuff from Xbox LIVE all day yesterday, and there are no disconnection reports on my router either

Sounds like it was either isolated to your region / ISP, or your connection to the internet was acting up. Also, unless it was completely down for more than 24 hours, the original policy wouldn't have stopped your from playing at all.

Also, ignoring the Skype Remote Play I see?

PS: Sony's first party output outside of Naughty Dog and Insomniac is laughable at best. And Insomniac is now a third party developer. In fact, they are doing a new exclusive IP for Microsoft (published by Microsoft Studios) so there goes 1 of the only 2 reasons to get a PlayStation system. Their E3 booth was also by far the least impressive one. The fact that the machine I was playing on froze 4 times and had to be reset certainly didn't help.

Sucker Punch says otherwise for one other developer they has that's great. They've got more too. From what I've heard as read Insomniac wasn't one of the best Sony's had either.

Ignoring it? I've acknowledged that they've got it too. I don't see why to keep debating it. I simply missed the news. You've got delusional Sony hate that voids reason. You can't seem to accept that PS does have it's superioritys in some places like free game with PS Plus. Gold's free games can't hold a candle to PS Plus's, but you can't acknowledge that. The way you insulted Sony's first party was also laughable. This is getting tiring.

What free games? Oh! you mean the games they let you rent and get access to as long as you keep giving them money? That's completely different. Gold gives you free games, Plus gives you free rentals, completely different.

Sucker Punch? Now that is funny... their games so far have been OK at best.

Those rental games they give out are better and in a greater number. Anybody with a brain that can comprehend logic would see that PS plus offers a much better free game service, even if they are rentals. Under your logic Netflix offers a pretty bad deal. The fact is simply that you can't comprehend the idea of Sony doing this better than MS at all.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

931. Posted:

@SCAR He's talking about the 360 and the PS3 (ironically platforms they admittedly have no experience with). I have said multiple times, a dev saying the Wii U is stronger than the PS4 and X1.

How many times can you shift goalposts and backpedal from what we've been discussing?

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

932. Posted:

@Jaz007
Netflix lets you access their entire library, though. No one should ever even want to own as many DVDs as there are on Netflix.
Xbox One has the better deal, because their free games aren't tied to their online service.
It would be like finding a sale on something at the store, and complaining that you missed out on such a great sale. I can only imagine how much you must hate special events, ranging from game expos, and basically everything else with a limited time.
Once your PS Plus subscription has expired, you lose EVERYTHING.
All you need to do to keep Xbox Lives free games, is have the subscription while they're up for grabs.
Do you see the difference?

@AlexSays
Did you read the source? Proof. Done and done.
It doesn't matter if they've worked on the console. Just by looking at the specs and architecture that brings the hardware together, it's obvious the Wii U can do much more than any previous system.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

933. Posted:

Your link saying the Wii U is stronger than last gen consoles confirms that they are also stronger than the Ps4 and X1?

Awesome, so the PS4 and X1 aren't even stronger than they were last gen. Only Nintendo has improved their hardware, how could I have not seen this before?

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

934. Posted:

Basically what we have learned in this thread folks, is that the Wii U is the strongest console of all time, and Sony has horrible games and hardware. (And none of this is biased whatsoever, I promise!)

Quick, everyone go tell devs so they can start making Wii U games on this superior future-proof technology!

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

935. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Your link saying the Wii U is stronger than last gen consoles confirms that they are also stronger than the Ps4 and X1?

Awesome, so the PS4 and X1 aren't even stronger than they were last gen. Only Nintendo has improved their hardware, how could I have not seen this before?

The Wii U is not more powerful than X1 and PS4. They simply changed the way the console actually works.
There is only a tri core CPU, and they found other ways to get more performance out of it without simply just throwing in 8 cores and 8GB of RAM.
Nintendo technically worked alot harder on their console in terms of experimenting and research than Sony and Microsoft did for their consoles.
Wii U's 'woes' will not be in vein.

EDIT: It would be like doing your work now, so that you don't have to do as much later. Next generation(if there is one), Nintendo will most likely add more cores to the CPU, and assign however many GPUs required to each set amount of CPU cores to make the console work in unison.
What I'm saying is, there's tons of ways to build computers.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

936. Posted:

@SCAR392 They haven't confirmed free games for the One last I checked. The PS plus library of game is much better and a better deal. All Goldmis giving is a few old games. Plus gives a lot more game that are actually recent. Gold doesn't give you much in the way of free games that is worth much.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

937. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

The Wii U is not more powerful than X1 and PS4.

There we go. See that was easy. Tomorow we'll work on something else. <3

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

938. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

@SCAR392 They haven't confirmed free games for the One last I checked. The PS plus library of game is much better and a better deal. All Goldmis giving is a few old games. Plus gives a lot more game that are actually recent. Gold doesn't give you much in the way of free games that is worth much.

That comes back to my opinion of PS game, I just don't like them as much. I'd rather have Fable for free than DriveClub, and I get to keep it.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

939. Posted:

I normally hate these kinds of arguments but this is pretty amusing. I'll just be cheering from the sidelines. :3 Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rallydefault

940. Posted:

Imma go play some Fire Emblem. That stuff gets addicting once you figure out how the inventory works lol

rallydefault