Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 9,061 to 9,080 of 9,102

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

Ner I'm too sporadic in my gaming practices to bother with subscriptions. Just normal purchases.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JoakimZ

Some really great prices on the Black Friday sale!

I’m gonna get at least REmake 2, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Devil May Cry 5, Far Cry: New Dawn, and the DLC bundle for Forza Horizon 4. I will probably splurge on some other games too.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

avensisdada

Yes there is a very good opportunity on the wind black friday, I enjoy

Edited on by avensisdada

avensisdada

Grumblevolcano

Gears Tactics and Ori 2 are at the Game Awards:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

Y’all, I just realized I can stream my X1 to my Windows 10 work laptop since IT is having me do field tests (and it’s wide open for now). Is it pretty simple to get rolling?
And are there other devices I can second-screen it as well?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer It should be simple, so long as your X1 is in "Rapid Start" and not "Power Saving" mode (I.E. it's always listening to XBL to see if you're sending the power-on signal.) The client is built right into Win10. Even Server editions. Even Enterprise editions. Which is hilarious.

There's an iOS and Android app but Win10 is best

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Okay, then I’ll certainly need to change my power settings, thanks for that.

So it sounds like I’d not want to use my gen1 IPad, right?😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Dezzy

@Grumblevolcano

I genuinely forgot Gears Tactics existed! Lol. Does it have a release date?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Don't think so, @Dezzy .... It's supposed to be this year but I think it'll be delayed a bit

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

redd214

Xbox one s star wars bundle is only $160 on Amazon US, crazy good price for the console along with a spectacular game!!

redd214

BruceCM

Got 2 lots of 3 months GamePass for PC with my computer & they each got turned into 2 months of Ultimate
Also got Borderlands 3 with it, as well ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Woomy_NNYes

I bought Forza Horizon 2 physical for my brother for Xbox One because, Xbox Store says Forza Horizon 2 is "unavailable". Can I assume the game will still get the previously issued bug-fix-patches for the base game when the game is installed?

I assume expansion packs are no longer available.
(He's already played through Horizon 3 & 4).

Playing: Splatoon 2, Hat in Time, Crash Team Racing, Luigis Mansion 3, Trials Rising
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124
Usr:Anderiah / SpookyDipr (Halloween username)
(Tag me & say hi in friend code thread if you add me. It's cool to know who you are on here.)

JoakimZ

@Woomy_NNYes Yes, all patches/bug fixes are still avaliable, but the expansions are unfortunately not because of expired licenses. Same reason the game is not available to purchase digitally anymore.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Woomy_NNYes

@JoakimZ Ohhhhh, that's why. I understand. Well, I've never understood what car brands are afraid of with video games. I can't say I've heard of this issue with movies. It's like James Bond movies being discontinued because of Aston Martin licnensing -never going to happen.

Playing: Splatoon 2, Hat in Time, Crash Team Racing, Luigis Mansion 3, Trials Rising
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124
Usr:Anderiah / SpookyDipr (Halloween username)
(Tag me & say hi in friend code thread if you add me. It's cool to know who you are on here.)

DarkRula

@Woomy_NNYes It's not just the car licences, but the licences for music as well, which are more likely to cause problems than those of the car licences.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

redd214

@Woomy_NNYes @DarkRula I think this is moreso on Microsoft than the car/music companies. It seems as though the licensing agreements that they have in place are very very short compared to others (designed obsolescence I guess.) For example Need for Speed Rivals was a launch game, has licensed cars and music but is still on sale. Grant Horizon has more of both but still seems as the blame falls on MS here.

redd214

DarthNocturnal

The later OutRun games had similar short “shelf“ lives, and they only had one car license (Ferrari). And no licensed music that I know of.

I guess Sega and MS like to operate in the “short“ term with things like this.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DarthNocturnal

Hate to double post, but don't forget Halo: Reach is coming to MCC tomorrow. Multiplayer is free, campaign and firefight are sold for about $10 USD (although if you have Game Pass, that works too).

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic