Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,881 to 8,900 of 8,952

BruceCM

Thanks, @ThanosReXXX .... I was just looking, too! Should be more than enough

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM You're welcome. Ever since I myself first wanted to learn more about how to play games, I've nearly always been able to find a relevant Wiki fan/Fandom page for it, so in general, it's a good site to keep in your favorites, for any kind of new or old game you want to learn more about.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

It has a 'classless' system, with presets, @ThanosReXXX .... Which can be customized however you want Are the other games in the series worth getting? I'd only heard of the 2 before!

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Well, I do have one of them installed on my Xbox 360, but I never really dove into it all that far, and it has been a LONG time ago since I played it, so I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you anymore.

The series is often mentioned in top lists though, so I'd imagine that any of them are indeed at the very least worth a playthrough.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Cool, I'll look for the rest sometime, @ThanosReXXX .... Started DOS with 2 girls, rogue & wizard

SW-4357-9287-0699

redd214

Next I side Xbox is tomorrow few hours after Sonys State of Play. Going to be a busy day I'm sure!!

redd214

Justifier

Would be nice to know octobers games with gold.

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Grumblevolcano

Here's a tweet with the tease preview:

• xCloud
  • X019
  • The Outer Worlds
  • DayZ
  • Hitman 2
  • Afterparty
  • Code Vein
  • Atlas
  • Felix the Reaper
  • Children of Morta
  • Xbox Game Pass
  • Ghost Recon Breakpoint
    and more

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

Looking forward to Children of Morta & Outer Worlds....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Dezzy

Any more info on Halo Reach yet?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

@Dezzy Second flight (Firefight on PC) has happened, 3rd flight is PvP on XB1 (no set time yet). That's pretty much it.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Dezzy Unknown, depends on stuff like how the flights go. For example there was going to be a second firefight PC flight but problems with the first firefight PC flight were fixed so there isn't one.

Grumblevolcano

DarthNocturnal

Maybe we'll get an update today. I want me some remastered campaign.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Justifier

I plan to play all Halo games (again), but my original Reach copy won't work anymore, so I have been waiting remastered version.

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano I thought they renamed XCloud "XBox Cloud". Presumably because XCloud could easily be confused with a very different type of service....

NEStalgia

redd214

Not exactly a hall of fame month but here ya go

redd214

DarthNocturnal

Hey look, a non-Pokemon Game Freak game!

I have Tembo on Steam, but I never got around to playing it.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BruceCM

Any other games coming that I might not have heard about....?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic