Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 11,903

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan At a used game store, or online. Be sure to also buy a refurbished original Xbox, because you're not going to be playing the majority of these OG Xbox titles on the new Xbox Series X, or not even on Xbox One.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal I'd guess they're all coming to Game Pass as the Game Pass twitter said February was really good but so far February for Game Pass has been meh at best (comparing what's arrived so far with what's leaving) with only 12 days to go until the month's over.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal Final Fantasy definitely was, don't remember whether Kingdom Hearts was.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

Game Pass titles revealed:

• Yakuza 0 [PC and Console]
  • KHIII [Console only]
  • Ninja Gaiden II (reboot) [Console only]
  • Wasteland Remastered [PC and Console]
  • Two Point Hospital [PC and Console]
  • Jackbox Party Pack 3 [Console only]
  • Reigns: Game of Thrones [PC only]
  • Indivisible [PC only]

Grumblevolcano

redd214

Xbox One X bundles are down to $299 right now at most big retailers. Although I would personally wait for the series X, still not a bad price if anyone is in the market for one.

Also tons of Gold/Game Pass/Ultimate deals going on for whatever reason.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

Ninfan

Is that new battletoads game thats coming out ( I hope ) just copy the game TRINE

Ninfan

Eel

I hadn't turned the Xbox on in a while...

Did the menus change or is it my imagination...?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh that must be it. I joined to try the phone streaming thingy. Only for it to remind me my internet connection sucks and I can't. Guess I'm still part of the insider program.

Yeah the main home menu doesn't have the tabs anymore, and the games collection menu is different too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

The 2.8 prologue is like 3-4 hours. Not a tech demo but definitely not a full game.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

I think it was also just the fact that KH3 was taking ages to finish so they wanted something to keep people invested, and an HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance by itself probably wouldn't have counted for much, given that it's the least well regarded of the 3D games.

redd214

@Grumblevolcano great read, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for next generation!

The quick resume for multiple games is a great feature. I tend to bounce around 3 or 4 games at once so that'll save a bunch of time.

Glad SSDs are being implemented on both but wonder what that means for externals. Hopefully a regular external hdd can be used because looking at the prices of SSDs to connect is painful lol.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

Anti-Matter

@Grumblevolcano
But Xbox X still cannot play Dance Dance Revolution games from Xbox and Xbox 360, Dance Evolution from Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Kinect games. 😒

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Grumblevolcano CDPR just continue to amaze me. They are the most customer dedicated company.

With GOG and their game releases they are NOT only on top of their game they are on top of everyone else.

They deserve every $ they get.

Edited on by Zuljaras

redd214

Coincidentally Cyberpunk can be preordered on Amazon US right now for only $49 (10 bucks off)!

redd214

Dezzy

@Grumblevolcano

Lol my cynical mind is interpreting this as.

"The Xbox One version is terrible. We hope this free upgrade will keep those users happy so they don't feel like they've been massively screwed over with their purchase."

If that's not the reaoson, why wouldn't they mention PS4?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic