Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,761 to 8,780 of 8,885

BlueOcean

@BruceCM Are you going to download Sea of Thieves? We can play. The old antisocial guys around here don't want to play with anyone.

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Got that, @BlueOcean .... Can play later, let me know when you're around for that

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

BruceCM

Just having lunch with parents now.... Back home in about 3 hours Haven't started game yet, though.... Do I need to play a bit before getting online with it?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

@BruceCM No problem, I'll text you/chat on Xbox and explain.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

BruceCM

OK, thanks, @BlueOcean .... Not played any of those games before, either. Just so you know I have no idea what I do in them

SW-4357-9287-0699

Woomy_NNYes

I'm haz question
I don't know much about the Xbox One market. Is there a highly regarded source of refurbished Xbox One consoles? Something on par with Nintendo's refurbished consoles, known for their like-new high quality? Just wondering if there's something similar with Xbox.

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Splatoon 2 - Usually play turf war, sometimes salmon run.
FC:
SW-5453-2229-5124 (level 97 & all other games)
SW-2689-6138-5686 (2nd splatoon profile)
Usr:Anderiah
eastern US.
Cough! (patiently waiting for A Hat in Time)

BlueOcean

@Woomy_NNYes Are you looking for an Xbox One S? There are three models in the market right now: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition (no disc reader), Xbox One S (4K Blu-ray but no 4K games) and Xbox One X (4K Blu-ray, 4K games and much more powerful).

HDD capacity ranges between 500GB and 2TB.

You can get a new Xbox One S 500 GB cheap, around $200 in your country:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Console-Discontinued/...

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

Woomy_NNYes

@BlueOcean
Ha! anything but all-ditigal (thanks for being thorough)
I'm fine with 1080p. Doesn't have to be fancy. That 500GB deal is tempting. Hadn't seen that $200 deal since winter. I think I wanted 1TB to be safe. So far, I mainly want an Xbox One for Forza Horizon series. I'd probably also get a regular Forza, and couple big games since the Switch will likely never get games 40-80GB and higher.

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

FC:
eastern US.

redd214

@Woomy_NNYes The Forza games are the main reason why I had an Xbone as well, they're phenomenal all around! If you can wait a couple months I'm sure they'll be so ridiculous deals this year since next gen is coming 2020.

redd214

Woomy_NNYes

@redd214
I'm not in a hurry, so that's a good point.
What size hard drive capacity did you get?

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

FC:
eastern US.

BlueOcean

@Woomy_NNYes No problem.

Xbox One S 1 TB renewed by Amazon for $210:
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Certified-Refurbished...

Xbox One S 1TB (new) Minecraft bundle for $229:
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Minecraft-Discont...

There are also Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 bundles but they are more expensive. Forza Horizon 4 is included in Game Pass if you are considering the subscription. If not, compare the Forza Horizon bundles with the games sold separately.

If you ask me which one I prefer, Forza Horizon 3 or 4, I don't know what to answer because I love both but 4 might be the winner.

BlueOcean

redd214

@Woomy_NNYes I had a 1tb, caught a deal and paid under $200 if I remember correctly.

redd214

BruceCM

From my recent experience of how quickly the storage goes on xbox.... Definitely don't get a 500GB model unless you have an external hard-drive or get one immediately

SW-4357-9287-0699

BlueOcean

@BruceCM And he wants to get big games not available on Switch so 1TB better than 500GB because the price difference is minimal.

BlueOcean

StableInvadeel

You could wait for Black Friday (or your local equivalent). You'll likely be able to find a good deal then.

And yes, at least 1tb should be good.

230 for that minecraft bundle sounds decent though. I got mine for 200 (that same bundle) last year.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarthNocturnal

Well... there's always the Spartan set.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BruceCM

Yeah, @BlueOcean .... Depending what shops they have selling pre-owned, they can get good deals on them, too

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic