Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,761 to 8,780 of 11,914

Zuljaras

I just ordered Dead Island Definitive Edition for the Xbox One. I was surprised when researched before the purchase that the PS4 edition had only the first game on the disc. And come to think of it the same goes for Diablo 3 Eternal Collection. The Necromancer DLC on the disk for Xbox One and on the PS4 a 10GB download.

Sometimes Xbox One just makes me smile with things like that

Edited on by Zuljaras

redd214

Zuljaras wrote:

The Necromancer DLC on the DICK for Xbox One and on the PS4 a 10GB download.

Sometimes Xbox One just makes me smile with thinks like that

Whatever kinky stuff you're into this isn't the place for that haha

redd214

Banjo-

The best way to learn about Games with Gold is the official video they post on

https://majornelson.com

The videos are short and you learn a bit about the genre and gameplay of each game because, yep, some games you have never heard of which doesn't mean that they're bad.

If they stop Games with Gold then they might end up with just one subscription: Game Pass Ultimate (online services and Game Pass).

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

@BlueOcean I could see Microsoft add xCloud to Game Pass Ultimate when it's out of beta.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

@BlueOcean The link I post goes to the same exact video champ

I forsee perhaps a "silver" sub just being online and gold being that plus xcloud and GP. Xcloud has been fantastic in the beta so far, would love if that was separated out into its own thing but I doubt it.

redd214

Banjo-

@redd214 Give us a break. Don't you have a family to attend?

Banjo-

redd214

@BlueOcean what do you need a break from? fam is good thanks for your concern!

redd214

Ninfan

How much will that new Xbox be

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

How much will that new Xbox be

There is NO official price for Xbox series X at the moment.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

I'd guess Series S (Series X naming suggests there'll probably be a "S" model like with XB1) will be $299, PS5 will be $399 and Series X will be $499. Any console at $599 would likely be considered a joke like the PS3 was after its reveal at E3 2006.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magician

It'll be difficult, waiting for the Series X to arrive while my friends get a head start in PSO2. I look forward to it being my main game for several years once it officially leaves closed beta and launches on consoles. I also look forward to returning to the Xbox ecosystem. I left a fair number of online-friends behind when I left Xbox 360 in favor of PS4.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Banjo-

It is likely that Xbox Series X will cost €500 because that was the price of Xbox One Elite bundle and Xbox One X and I don't think that they want it to be compared with a €600 PS3. Series S could be significantly cheaper (€300-350, cheaper than PS5 for sure). I am almost sure that there will be a Series S because of the Series name and because of Game Pass and xCloud. Therefore, people wanting to jump back to an Xbox console will have the premium option (Series X), the premium dated option (One X) and the budget option (Series S).

Banjo-

Justifier

Even if they release series S at the same time as X, if Series X is 500€ and PS5 is 400€, launch will be a disaster.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Banjo-

@Justifier No because Series X is just one of many options (several consoles, Play Anywhere, xCloud...) unlike PS5 or Switch. Series X is just Xbox One X's successor.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

RR529

My guess in terms of pricing:
Xbox Series S - $350
PS5 - $400
Xbox Series X - $500
PS5 VR bundle - $500

Series S will be poised to challenge PS5 for somewhat more budget conscious consumers (just less powerful enough to undercut it's price), Series X will focus on the niche looking to have the most powerful console, and offering a PS5 bundle with a revised version of their current VR set (it's looking like it's going to be compatible based on rumors) could be a good way for Sony to offer a relatively inexpensive all in one VR solution to the market (with a built in library thanks to PS4 backwards compatibility), as well as differentiating their offering from MS'.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Banjo-

I posted a rumour on Tuesday about Series S being more powerful than expected (between 7 and 7.9 TFLOPS) and also there is that leak reported on every gaming site suggesting that Series X is more powerful than PS5 with Series X being 12 TFLOPS and PS5 9.2 TFLOPS.

This means that Series X would be 30% more powerful than PS5 and that Series S would be around 18% less powerful than PS5. Really, really interesting.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic