Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,741 to 8,760 of 8,796

BlueOcean

It's because it wouldn't work properly on mobile hardware, it was a cross feature according to their tweet. "We aren’t happy with how the pack performed across devices", they wrote.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

DarthNocturnal

“Across devices“ sounds like every platform wasn't running like they wanted... and why nix it for every platform when you could just cancel it for the devices that couldn't support it? It was just a graphics upgrade pack; gameplay would've remained the same, so it wouldn't prevent people from playing together.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

NEStalgia

I demand it work on my Galaxy S3 Active! Anything less just won't do!

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@redd214 Thanks for putting up that link. It was indeed an interesting and enjoyable read.

@NEStalgia And now I finally understand why I like Spencer so much: he's from California...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@redd214 Great article!

Man, those comments in there remind me why I hate the internet and the human race at large. I know, it's Gamespot, it's to be expected...but every now and again, I forget how much I want to be the only human remaining on Earth....

@ThanosReXXX That's ok, I won't hold it against him.

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

Next Inside Xbox teaser trailer:

Gears 5
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep
Empire of Sin
PUBG
Battletoads
Age of Empires
Metro Exodus
Blair Witch
Vigor
Wasteland 3
Bleeding Edge
Xbox Game Pass news
Accessory announcements
... and more

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Of course you don't: like me, he's one of the few good Californians. Or at the very least one of the highly sensible ones...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BlueOcean

Spencer's interview is very nice, I like that guy even more now if that was possible.

More bliss follows. Great news for me and for all of you that prefer smooth 60 fps over photorealistic computer graphics. Scarlett's priority is 60 fps (4K UHD) and not graphical fidelity! Thank heaven, so many modern games with choppy frame rates I have skipped because of this, Anthem to name one. Loading times is also a priority, obviously since both Scarlett and PS5 will have solid-state drives.

https://www-game--debate-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.game-...

BlueOcean

BruceCM

Got GTA V on sale .... & Deus Ex MD season pass, as got that game in sales before

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Anti-Matter

Xbox just needs more kind of these games to sell more in Japan:
1. Made by Japanese developers with Japanese vibes
2. Kawaii (Cute) and Girlie games for girls
3. More educational games for kids

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BruceCM

While that's installing, I started Skyrim.... With a few mods

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Grumblevolcano

More Halo themed Sea of Thieves content as well as a way to get the first batch by playing Sea of Thieves during Gamescom week:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarthNocturnal

I'm hoping for a 2nd chance to get the Obsidian ship pieces. Maybe they'll have a MixPot.

Either way, that's nice how they're completing the Spartan ship set.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic