Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 8,784

BruceCM

Shock .... Been saying it would be coming to XBox! Although I'm more concerned how many parts & how long, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Concerning that Afterglow controller: there's a button on the back, with three settings, namely on, off or intermittent. The latter means that it will only briefly light up in conjunction with rumble/force feedback. The other two settings speak for themselves.

I don't know about this Xbox One version of the controller, but I used to have the Xbox 360 version of it, and it didn't even last a year, so personally, I'm not that enthusiastic about Afterglow controllers. Could be that I've had a bit of bad luck, though. All my other (official) controllers are still in full working order.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Oh, right, @ThanosReXXX .... I wouldn't get it, as long as controller with console works, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Well, to be clear, it wasn't that it was a bad controller to use. It's actually pretty comfortable to hold. Mine just broke down within the space of a year, but I bought one back then, because they were really popular, and most reviews I've read are also rather positive, so like I said, I guess I just had some bad luck with mine. Always handy to have a spare controller around, though.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

redd214

@BlueOcean if you check some of the follow up it seems it was a mistake. Still coming first to ps4 though I'm sure it will be everywhere in due time.

redd214

BruceCM

Yeah, probably, @ThanosReXXX .... They're almost half the price of an XB1 wireless job, too
The announcenent is clearly a mistake, @redd214, & @BlueOcean; if only for saying same date as PS4 Don't think there was really any doubt it'll be coming to XB1 after awhile, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699

DarthNocturnal

Yeah, FF VIIR marketing says “Play it First“ on PS4. So XB1 (and maybe PC) are coming... it's just a matter of when.

I'll be excited about VIIR when I know said “when“.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BruceCM

& how many parts, how long the rest will take, @DarthNocturnal ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

BlueOcean wrote:

@DarthNocturnal I want the Royal version with everything included on whatever the successor Scarlett is

FTFY .... £1000 for all the games

SW-4357-9287-0699

redd214

For anyone looking to save (or make) some money Gamestop is having some very very good deals in their Game Days of Summer sale. Lots of good flipping opportunities!

redd214

BruceCM

Game is doing the same over here ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

StableInvadeel

Amazon had the spyro trilogy for 14 dollars as a prime exclusive offer... For a whole two minutes.

They ran out before I could buy it...

Well, got it along with a 50 dollar (local equivalent) Xbox gift card, for a little under 50 dollars total. So even without the lighting discount I can still pretend it was free with the card.

Hope they have other nice sales later.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PCkid

When you know that humanity is going lower than trash. Morons !

PCkid

StableInvadeel

I'd reserve that comment until someone actually does it.

Free dox- I mean, xbox!

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Ryu_Niiyama

I live at a police station. Send it, seeeeeeeend it.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarthNocturnal

Maybe they've dropped a more obvious hint that I missed, but it looks like a Summer Sale is upon us. A lot of games discounted for about two weeks in the deals section.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BruceCM

There's a 'super games sale' on XBox's site here....

SW-4357-9287-0699

StableInvadeel

Oh how very sneaky of Amazon.

Yesterday, the first big Xbox offer was the SAD for about under 200 dollars with all the discounts applied.

Today, they're having the regular Xbox one s for that price and similar bundles for a little more.

They waited until the SAD offer was over.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic